Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
Like Tree2Likes

Made a GG item on EUKO out of spite :p [VIDEO]

This is a discussion on Made a GG item on EUKO out of spite :p [VIDEO] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way......
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way...

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    @ Grim, YES!!!
    and at the other guy, yeah it's my lvl 76 priest

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Hey there sexy fella!
    was wondering what had happened to my favorite gay ozzies! (heard of nate?) i can see you're doing pretty good in EUKO.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way...
    strictly talking not really. prob with tears are 50% right? so the probability of upgrading an item from +1 rev to +5 rev is 6.25%
    the prob from +7 to +8 with trina is higher if i'm not mistaken. pls correct me if i'm wrong on that one. however, with probabilities, the margin of error between 2 options is of 100%.
    then again people never upgrade the same item on a row so what i just said doesn't really apply to reality lol

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    nah, i think nate vanished from the earth... and yeah i'm doing okay on EUKO, no baba here tho so i have to make my own items haha, i'm remaking wantedscum tho already got a MS +10 reverse! should i try one more upgrade? xD i'm scared! lmao

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    DO NOT! u greedy basterd. besides, as somebody said, it's good not to have a shiny object so people don't run away from you.
    playing with any old clannie over there?

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    theres a upgrade topic on EUKO forums, and this guy his theory said it's 88% with tears, and honestly i believe him

    Just ViOLet if you remember him, theres no one here i know, but a few guys i've talked to in CW, i didn't know them well on CW but getting to know em better now i'm in MovingTarget, you remember that clan? we used to fight them a lot in rlb now they're my friends

    i wish there was old clannies here, we used to have soooo much fun either in pk or just chat, or just whatever, i loved MadHouse sooooo much
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-16-2012 at 11:35 PM.

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Hey there sexy fella!
    was wondering what had happened to my favorite gay ozzies! (heard of nate?) i can see you're doing pretty good in EUKO.



    strictly talking not really. prob with tears are 50% right? so the probability of upgrading an item from +1 rev to +5 rev is 6.25%
    the prob from +7 to +8 with trina is higher if i'm not mistaken. pls correct me if i'm wrong on that one. however, with probabilities, the margin of error between 2 options is of 100%.
    then again people never upgrade the same item on a row so what i just said doesn't really apply to reality lol
    I won't bother with the math again, it was posted several times, but you are wrong.

  8. #23
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Hey there sexy fella!
    was wondering what had happened to my favorite gay ozzies! (heard of nate?) i can see you're doing pretty good in EUKO.



    strictly talking not really. prob with tears are 50% right? so the probability of upgrading an item from +1 rev to +5 rev is 6.25%
    the prob from +7 to +8 with trina is higher if i'm not mistaken. pls correct me if i'm wrong on that one. however, with probabilities, the margin of error between 2 options is of 100%.
    then again people never upgrade the same item on a row so what i just said doesn't really apply to reality lol
    I don't think that using statistics on that issue is right, because even if it's right after all, you still have 50% chance everytime

  9. #24
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWantedScumI View Post
    Just ViOLet if you remember him, theres no one here i know, but a few guys i've talked to in CW, i didn't know them well on CW but getting to know em better now i'm in MovingTarget, you remember that clan? we used to fight them a lot in rlb now they're my friends
    nub i've been in MH!

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    lolololol my bad :P

  11. #26
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWantedScumI View Post
    lolololol my bad :P
    fark u jeff.

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I don't think that using statistics on that issue is right, because even if it's right after all, you still have 50% chance everytime
    That must be the dumbest thing I've heard in my 8 years in the Knight Online community.

  13. #28
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    People choose to go the regular way, because 1) It's cheaper and 2) non-rev > rev (My oppionion).

    Being able to run around in cz with a +9 while people think it's a +8 results in a lot of asskicking for them fools :P

  14. #29
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I don't think that using statistics on that issue is right, because even if it's right after all, you still have 50% chance everytime
    Priceless moments of ko4life

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    lmao well, last night i burnt my Smite hammer... goin from +9 reverse to +10 today i bought 4 +7 3 burnt goin to +2 reverse and 1 to +4 reverse, FAIL! i'm stupid for upgrading my main weapon now i don't have any! lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Items] SELLING>Some GG items!!! CHECK IT OUT FAST<<<<<LAST Update : 19.3.2012
    By ™PerFectioN™ in forum Gordion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM
  2. Selling Rogue items.. check this out
    By WonG in forum Diez
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •