Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mattes ARTWORK!!

This is a discussion on Mattes ARTWORK!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja 20 less defense is nothing compared to the hp bonus thus making it better...also adds int ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    20 less defense is nothing compared to the hp bonus thus making it better...also adds int so for my warrior it works beter
    ehmm... int adds shit to warrior :P , they are dumb from born, so having int points wont make difference
    imo, for warrior IB > Skelly > GB, 50 hp is nothing compared to 20 ac...

and your tonge sticking out cuz you are gay, thats why you child molester :lol:

jkjk :P

Yep 20 ac owns huge compared to 50hp, that's chump shit on a warrior but 20 ac isn't.

Road

What are the two guys on the right supposed to be holding? xD

Trii

glaves

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    20 less defense is nothing compared to the hp bonus thus making it better...also adds int so for my warrior it works beter
    ehmm... int adds shit to warrior :P , they are dumb from born, so having int points wont make difference

jkjk :P[/b]
    sorry meant it was good for my warrior cause i have also a mage and priest so i can use on those accounts and glass is best for mage and int priest imo....so i have something for all around

and 50 hp is just as good than 20 ac is what i was implying....20 ac is not that big of a deal to have over 50 hp....its about the same

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

jkjk :P
    sorry meant it was good for my warrior cause i have also a mage and priest so i can use on those accounts and glass is best for mage and int priest imo....so i have something for all around

and 50 hp is just as good than 20 ac is what i was implying....20 ac is not that big of a deal to have over 50 hp....its about the same[/b]
    Seems the same :|
    20ac is actually around ~23 coz of passive defnece boosts, but still, i'd say 50hp > 23ac :mellow:

Haxium

int bonus dont work for sins, and i think its the same for warrior.
    Imo, 23ac>50hp :P
    If u wanna trade ib for gb, let me know

Matte

Originally posted by Road
    What are the two guys on the right supposed to be holding? xD
    you moron :lol: can't you see my beutiful glaves? :P you don't appreciate art :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12