Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Merchant Fuckups

This is a discussion on Merchant Fuckups within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or NPC&#39;ing all their FP DD helms for pot money, because we&#39;ve had wayyyyyy to many of them :<[/b] Damn ...
Page: 8

Banned

or NPC&#39;ing all their FP DD helms for pot money, because we&#39;ve had wayyyyyy to many of them :<[/b]
    Damn i remember and miss those times
    every1 was hunting abyss gems to sell them 100k each and make money!

And merchanting in Colony zone town That was grazy :P Chitin shields and iron earrings all around the merchants

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

We think that some hacker just merchant off all the items on this account or something or just a mad-dog person...don&#39;t know but heh that&#39;s not my problem to worry about!!!!

The guy also merchanted elixier+8 (no-rebirth) for 350m but no more money...

This happen a while ago, not in today&#39;s market, but can&#39;t beat ROF+0 for 600m [/b]
    Ye you can beat that

a friend of me once bought a ROF +1 for 10gb in a merchant, on ares

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

when pets were new, i was the first one on my JpKo server who figured out how to get it, how to lvl it and how to transform it.
    they were released when it was non-japanese time, so mostly turks and europeans online.
    in fact, that non of us could understand the jp npc instructions, it was quit difficult to get the pet at all, lvl it to lvl10 and figure out how to transform it.....so i was the first with a keccon pet.
    i was walking around in mora and got about 1mil pms of turks asking what the little keccon was....after i tried to explain it to the first 20 without any success, i just used to answer: "i won an event; gm gave me a kecoon slave as reward". i decided to show of the pet and some guy (whom i just told was a gm gift, (omg i was kidding, i never thought, that he really believes it)) instantly bought my lvl10 pet for 999m :lol:

i was buying noob items for uograding and i bought all of them and i realized i bought one of them for 300m, after that i made a md +9 then a giga 2h one after the other

i was buying noob items for uograding and i bought all of them and i realized i bought one of them for 300m, after that i made a md +9 then a giga 2h one after the other [/b]
    2h giga +9?

Manilas

Brother bought Rogue Shell Boots +8 for 20 million around a year ago.

I never got that lucky

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

bought chit helmet +7 dd warrior for 20 mil sold for 300 lol long ago

Banned Senior Member

rogue +7 dd helm for 50m when they were normally 800-900m
    50m was normal price of +7 chitin :P

in ionia just bought dual shio tears for 500m , guy was selling for 250m:P, he got confused with platinum rings which were at 699999

SoWhat

when pets were new, i was the first one on my JpKo server who figured out how to get it, how to lvl it and how to transform it.
    they were released when it was non-japanese time, so mostly turks and europeans online.
    in fact, that non of us could understand the jp npc instructions, it was quit difficult to get the pet at all, lvl it to lvl10 and figure out how to transform it.....so i was the first with a keccon pet.
    i was walking around in mora and got about 1mil pms of turks asking what the little keccon was....after i tried to explain it to the first 20 without any success, i just used to answer: "i won an event; gm gave me a kecoon slave as reward". i decided to show of the pet and some guy (whom i just told was a gm gift, (omg i was kidding, i never thought, that he really believes it)) instantly bought my lvl10 pet for 999m :lol:[/b]
    thats awesome dude lol. my friend did that to a random when the Forks just came out, he was so impressed he offered 21 gb&#39;s for it. lol

Banned

in ionia just bought dual shio tears for 500m , guy was selling for 250m:P, he got confused with platinum rings which were at 699999[/b]
    hehe if u stay in moradon ull see other shios for 250m ^^ not to sure that was a fck up

in ionia just bought dual shio tears for 500m , guy was selling for 250m:P, he got confused with platinum rings which were at 699999[/b]
    that&#39;s the normal price xD PM me if u want to sell them for 250m :P

boo73

once i bought a rol +0 for 250m, when it was around 15gb on akara, the guy tried to sell 3x rom and 1x rol, and he put 2x rom and 1x rol for 250m/piece (and he shouted selling 3x rom +0 and 1x rol +0 pm me)

adi69

i buy a cleric earing +2 for 750m

he was selling dual ce+1 but one was +2 :P

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast