Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

MINORING Gordion bdw low lvl fun.

This is a discussion on MINORING Gordion bdw low lvl fun. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jab +1/2 uniques , shard 11 ,moon 8 moon 7 .. 400-500 $ That's it ? By ...
Page: 2

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jab View Post
    +1/2 uniques , shard 11 ,moon 8 moon 7 .. 400-500 $ That's it ? By looking at prices that doesn't seem right . if you have someone who sells that i buy it right now
    You're right, maybe just dual moon 7 to keep it in that price range.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    $400 - $500 investment for a 17 year old :P
    I guess it's called babashopping for a reason haha. The only reason I came back to this game is because I was 13~16 when I played before, didn't have $ to buy items or even the basic premium/scs. The noob life was rough but now I'm 21 and working, so I get to enjoy the pvp.

You can have fun playing this game farming and stuff but.. yeah.. sure..

We will see about the full baba vs noobs only <3

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    You're right, maybe just dual moon 7 to keep it in that price range.

I guess it's called babashopping for a reason haha. The only reason I came back to this game is because I was 13~16 when I played before, didn't have $ to buy items or even the basic premium/scs. The noob life was rough but now I'm 21 and working, so I get to enjoy the pvp.

You can have fun playing this game farming and stuff but.. yeah.. sure..
    I would, but just to even hit 83 in a reasonable amount of time you have to pay, whether it be to buy a character or the exp prem / etc. If this was a game like most others where leveling can take you max 1 month to hit the max level and enjoy the late game, whether it be farming to hopefully make 1 piece +7 or not, I would play. but that is not the case.

Well Sky, i could help out with some +8 gear later on if you come bro <3 slowly but shortly we can help you out. you are really a skilled rogue and we would help you out.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    Well Sky, i could help out with some +8 gear later on if you come bro <3 slowly but shortly we can help you out. you are really a skilled rogue and we would help you out.

nah don't worry about it, enjoy yourself is your brother playing as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    yeah I only had the chitins tho, shitty uniques haha that set is all my items atm.
    so tell us how come you got 2200 mana on 43 lvl, normal mana on this level is like 1000?

Quote Originally Posted by Jab View Post
    One , max 2 exp premmies , 24/7 exping .. 100$ / the genies&premiums i doubt its cheaper .

+ while exping you get to meet (probably) your future clan
    2 prems, 2 months of genie, pots repair etc. etc. on top of that, he's a newcomer. barely has items, from what i see he's wearing a chitin set 9, it's something, but nothing compared to what lvl 83's who are going for 83/5 are wearing and/or exping with. He might be usefull for rampage, but that doesn't make it possible to exp 24/7 on paramuns. And how much does a 83 char cost since 83/5 is out there? not even 100$

you are crazy

amazing skillssssssssssssssssssssss bro

almost like 0000000.

jk
    brambor and Adi like this.

@Brambor, bro, there is now a buff that the game gives you once you enter BDW. thats why I look boosted there.

nothing special in there.. the noob pt keep running on u but still funny when it happen to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-19-2015, 02:58 PM