Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard Lol bitch please, best rogue? i raped you 6 - 1 when i still played and ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Lol bitch please, best rogue? i raped you 6 - 1 when i still played and thats just on vses not to even mention PK

People that rape you any day:

- lSacredDavid (when he still played)
    - HeartlessRapist
    - SheldonCooper
    - Ne000000
    - Lert
    - Elu (The french dancer, not the fake one)
    - Oddisee
    - Markus
    - deadmau5
    - manhattan (when he still played alot, i respect him as a sin)

I can tell you, i wouldn't rape you now since i didn't play for months but when i still played every day i raped u so fucking much that u started blaming lagg on every server (and no im not saying im the best rogue, there are PLENTY of people that are ALOT better then i was)

Edit:

LOLLLLL "14 HIT COMBO" , bitch please go back to school and stop wasting your time on this fucking game.

Elu is swedish

s.a
    Teddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Elu is swedish

s.a
    +1 .

I think he means the guy who played KO4U, I think he said that he bought/played the Elu character in usko. not sure tho

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Elu is swedish

s.a

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    +1 .
    Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    I think he means the guy who played KO4U, I think he said that he bought/played the Elu character in usko. not sure tho
    The guy that bought the char was french, later he played a few privates with us. When he quit there was some malaysian guy calling himself elu (thats what i meant with fake one)

The guy that bought the char was french, later he played a few privates with us. When he quit there was some malaysian guy calling himself elu (thats what i meant with fake one)
    well i can just talk about Elu that i play with from almost begining at Xig and the one who made alot combo tutorials with Aine.
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

well i can just talk about Elu that i play with from almost begining at Xig and the one who made alot combo tutorials with Aine.
    well if he bought the account than hes the fake one

the orginal one was a beast

he made alot of tutorials to teach people how to combo on a sin.

enjoy.

I know, and i didn't mean to say hes not the real one or amything i know he is

I meant this one:
    Elu KO4U: Elu KO4U - YouTube

Lol bitch please, best rogue? i raped you 6 - 1 when i still played and thats just on vses not to even mention PK

People that rape you any day:

- lSacredDavid (when he still played)
    - HeartlessRapist
    - SheldonCooper
    - Ne000000
    - Lert
    - Elu (The french dancer, not the fake one)
    - Oddisee
    - Markus
    - deadmau5
    - manhattan (when he still played alot, i respect him as a sin)

I can tell you, i wouldn't rape you now since i didn't play for months but when i still played every day i raped u so fucking much that u started blaming lagg on every server (and no im not saying im the best rogue, there are PLENTY of people that are ALOT better then i was)

Edit:

LOLLLLL "14 HIT COMBO" , bitch please go back to school and stop wasting your time on this fucking game.
    What the fuck are you talking about kid? I have seen you only in forums in servers i played and yet we never vsed. and let me tell you something. David is a noob 2x minor comboer. I could beat him anyday. HeartlessRapist, beated him many times incluiding in our last vs. SheldonCooper vsed me in ChillKO last time and i beated him 3-0 , I even have him in my video at chillko go youtube you faggot. ne000000? no fucking idea who that dude is. Lert? Lert was in archer at Reign Of Kronos, still beated him as archer. Elu is a legendary sin from xig, owned by Mr80. Oddisee? hahaha are u talking about the sin at Reign Of Kronos? haha ask him what happend when we vsed. i vsed him and FightFireWithFire. owned them both. and i was using 1500/300 scrolls and they had 2k/350 beacuse they told me and i still won. Markus? from chillKO? never vsed him, but SheldonCooper beated him, and i beated sheldon, do the math homie. deadmau, no clue who he is. and manhattan, we also vsed in chillko, he is even in my movie. and we are buddies from back then and I beated him you faggot. and you? come on vs me in whichever server you want. EuroPVP, Reign Of Kronos, Cronoxko (" i am going there ) , masteredko, i give a fuck , motherfucker I would whoop your ass anyday. keep talking in forum shit and leave the game to people who know how to play. it is funny as hell when you talk shit and you havent even vsed me haha and you say you beated me 6-1? please tell me when that was and where hahaha keep talking trash you faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokias View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.
    Let me google that for you

Send me a message when you got time i'd love to VS you on Kronos is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about kid? I have seen you only in forums in servers i played and yet we never vsed. and let me tell you something. David is a noob 2x minor comboer. I could beat him anyday. HeartlessRapist, beated him many times incluiding in our last vs. SheldonCooper vsed me in ChillKO last time and i beated him 3-0 , I even have him in my video at chillko go youtube you faggot. ne000000? no fucking idea who that dude is. Lert? Lert was in archer at Reign Of Kronos, still beated him as archer. Elu is a legendary sin from xig, owned by Mr80. Oddisee? hahaha are u talking about the sin at Reign Of Kronos? haha ask him what happend when we vsed. i vsed him and FightFireWithFire. owned them both. and i was using 1500/300 scrolls and they had 2k/350 beacuse they told me and i still won. Markus? from chillKO? never vsed him, but SheldonCooper beated him, and i beated sheldon, do the math homie. deadmau, no clue who he is. and manhattan, we also vsed in chillko, he is even in my movie. and we are buddies from back then and I beated him you faggot. and you? come on vs me in whichever server you want. EuroPVP, Reign Of Kronos, Cronoxko (" i am going there ) , masteredko, i give a fuck , motherfucker I would whoop your ass anyday. keep talking in forum shit and leave the game to people who know how to play. it is funny as hell when you talk shit and you havent even vsed me haha and you say you beated me 6-1? please tell me when that was and where hahaha keep talking trash you faggot.
    Vladz , you just make your self look dumb i didnt expect this from you , there is like 80% of people beated you, and i see that in my eyes.

ROZZTHEBAWS win you with half hp left lol, in RKO , do you still remember that ?
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

ROZZTHEBAWS beated me when i had 2 days in that server Zuka, go ahead and ask him what happened later on. i beated him , morpher, all finallegacy. so dont talk crap homie. like i said, i can lose a few times but i win most of the time. if u kill me 3 times and i kill you 10. who wins? thats the point, as ROZZ what happened later when we vsed and i had better gear than my starter one. and that day he beated me he did 3-1. and i told him, pm me later. and when we vsed he even said " damn i cant ". so what are you saying bro? go ahead call him in reign, would love to see him killing me . please go ahead and do so.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA i can't believe how mad you are

And you're calling me the kid? Jezus christ lol

Yeah now you act like we've never vsed cause i beated you every fucking time we did on every fucking server we vsed.

As i said i'm not playing KO anymore so no i'm not vsing you again, stop saying you're the best rogue cause you're deffinetly NOT. By the way PK says more about a player then vs does and you totally SUCK at pk.

Nice end of my 420 day.

you think that at this point in life i care about people complaining because they are jelous? haha. believe me i dont.
    #wondering how many times you read this to yourself until you thought it was good enough to post. k
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM