Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MrGarrison @Logos

This is a discussion on MrGarrison @Logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; saw it at clan forum, its nice bro liked it...
Page: 2

Arthurios

saw it at clan forum, its nice bro liked it

RideOn

B)

nice video but u need combo faster :P

RideOn

nice video but u need combo faster :P[/b]
    im a warrior i played mrgarrison just for fun and it was my 1st time comboing with a mage :P isnt but huh xD

not bad -.- ;>

MrGarrison

take it easy guys.. im a boss

_ArchDevil_

I expected its gonna be usual mage pk movie (TP's and that kinda shit)
    dont take this as flame,its just my opinion but movie is rly boring,all u do is fighting and there was no
    real threat for u,90% of ppl who were attacked by u were running...
    there was not a single TP in mage movie,so its like warrior movie just fighting,but this 1 is more boring :S
    combo is nice evem tho it fails sometimes,but hold W while ur attackign them,and they wont be able to run away...
    use more novas and impact/thorn skills...

edit:ah saw it was ur first day of playing mage...
    anyway stick to what I alredy wrote use more TP's,stay at back,use more novas-thorns-impacts
    and stun only enemies who are hard to kill and who is needed to be killed fast (priests to stop healing/mages to
    stop tping dead members back)

Desi4Life

Nice pk vid.

nice movie

MacedonianSlayer

take it easy guys.. im a boss [/b]
    yea ur
    B)

MrGarrison

I expected its gonna be usual mage pk movie (TP's and that kinda shit)
    dont take this as flame,its just my opinion but movie is rly boring,all u do is fighting and there was no
    there was not a single TP in mage movie,so its like warrior movie just fighting,but this 1 is more boring :S
    combo is nice evem tho it fails sometimes,but hold W while ur attackign them,and they wont be able to run away...
    anyway stick to what I alredy wrote use more TP's,stay at back,use more novas-thorns-impacts
    and stun only enemies who are hard to kill and who is needed to be killed fast (priests to stop healing/mages to
    stop tping dead members back)[/b]
    U will never see a movie from me like this, becoz im not a support mage. I always loved to attack and if sometimes just go on tp ppl is becoz its necessary. I think my mage is designed like that, and personally i liked the movie a lot, it shows my mage like i really want. Maybe u think that only fire mage can be attacker and others must be support but u can see another vids where light mages do the same shit like me , i rly think that a mage movie where a mages just tp ppl and stay back is so bored (to me ofc), anyway is ur opinion and thnx for the comment, i will take it when i see u in cz

nice movie... but what is up with the song??? <_<

RideOn

I expected its gonna be usual mage pk movie (TP&#39;s and that kinda shit)
    anyway stick to what I alredy wrote use more TP&#39;s,stay at back,use more novas-thorns-impacts
    stop tping dead members back)[/b]

when i say 1st time playing attack mage, if u wanna se some support mage videos i can upload my old kitties movies of my mage fa1con :P i rox as support mage :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12