Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MrsLies vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on MrsLies vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was like on wednesday late at night. u were running around with stellar i think...
Page: 2

Trii

it was like on wednesday late at night. u were running around with stellar i think

Wyvern

shai perhaps u wanna 1 vs 1 with me huh ? i ll be in d1 arena in10-15 mins ( just bored..) n non-pre FTW

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Wyvern
    shai perhaps u wanna 1 vs 1 with me huh ? i ll be in d1 arena in10-15 mins ( just bored..) n non-pre FTW
    come find me tomorrow kk kanka :wub:

evenson

Why does everyone rag on shai? I mean hes fucking terrible but he beats people up, i used to hate him, just because of who he was, but he changed and doesnt talk mad shit to everyone, so now i dont understand why everyone still talks shit to him, because alot of the time, my moneys on shai. lol.

Wyvern

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    come find me tomorrow kk kanka :wub:[/b]
    sure <3

Jimbo

Originally posted by evenson
    Why does everyone rag on shai? I mean hes fucking terrible but he beats people up, i used to hate him, just because of who he was, but he changed and doesnt talk mad shit to everyone, so now i dont understand why everyone still talks shit to him, because alot of the time, my moneys on shai. lol.
    He's a fag and he knows it .... he only went BP to copy me -_-

TimtoN_

nice fight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12