Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zecabr

MrSwordF1sh Pk Volume 3.5- Knight Online Pk Video Contest

This is a discussion on MrSwordF1sh Pk Volume 3.5- Knight Online Pk Video Contest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i have prepared a video for the contest. I hope you like it. Please hit like button in youtube ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default MrSwordF1sh Pk Volume 3.5- Knight Online Pk Video Contest

    Well, i have prepared a video for the contest. I hope you like it. Please hit like button in youtube if you like ( it is part of the contest).
    And please vote my video from the official forum if you like it.

    Link for vote:http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...r-the-Winners!

    Have fun

    Last edited by lMrSwordF1sh; 04-04-2013 at 03:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    not a single comment lol

  3. #3
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    nice one

    8/10

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    you see noobies? thats how mage should be played
    1. no candy
    2. no mage pt
    3. when adamant takes effect it wont save priest
    finally some good mage

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    nice one

    8/10
    Thanks for comment
    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    you see noobies? thats how mage should be played
    1. no candy
    2. no mage pt
    3. when adamant takes effect it wont save priest
    finally some good mage
    We think in the same way. I really get bored when i play with mage parties. And the possibilty to die makes me have more fun
    Thank you for your comment

  6. #6
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lMrSwordF1sh View Post
    Thanks for comment


    We think in the same way. I really get bored when i play with mage parties. And the possibilty to die makes me have more fun
    Thank you for your comment
    i didnt watch your vid, but you are right. we need more players who look for a challenge in pk instead of opt out for the easy pussy points (wont attack anything unless they are GUARANTEED a win, my biggest pet pieve in ko). main reason i run paper builds all the time. theres always that chance ill get caught off guard, full duffed & 2 shot lol.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i didnt watch your vid, but you are right. we need more players who look for a challenge in pk instead of opt out for the easy pussy points (wont attack anything unless they are GUARANTEED a win, my biggest pet pieve in ko). main reason i run paper builds all the time. theres always that chance ill get caught off guard, full duffed & 2 shot lol.
    Haha yea, that is why i usually play w/o buffs, i really enjoy to look to my HP thx for the comment

  8. #8
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Tbh the footages you had in ur older movies were more exciting, but it was indeed good, i also preffer to play a mage like that, mixing atack and suport, being able to make a party win against many, saving people and atacking when possible. Anyways nice movie
    lMrSwordF1sh likes this.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Tbh the footages you had in ur older movies were more exciting, but it was indeed good, i also preffer to play a mage like that, mixing atack and suport, being able to make a party win against many, saving people and atacking when possible. Anyways nice movie
    Thank you for your comment. And its true about footages, in my old movies i had same items and I could fight against many but now (b4 i got hacked) i still have the same items and people got +10 s

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    275

    Default

    bad movie kanka, because there's no lerva kicking your FATAZZ

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM
  2. Knight Online, and video games in General
    By lutz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:48 PM
  3. another knight online music video
    By TNM in forum Media
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
  4. knight online music video
    By TNM in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •