Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

my 2n vid.. vs coming soon

This is a discussion on my 2n vid.. vs coming soon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great warrior, one of the best I've seen, And I dont usually compliment warriors. lol. Anyways, keep up the work ...
Page: 2

NightmareOfAMartyr

Great warrior, one of the best I've seen, And I dont usually compliment warriors. lol. Anyways, keep up the work and go for 80, its worth it. Loved playing 80 warrior.. shockstun is amazing.

aragonxx2

cerote i want know the music song of your 1st movie, the last part starts when u kill a mage in vs... this music xD

NightmareOfAMartyr

u 1st movie is better than it. But 9/10 is good and 1/10 for music....[/b]

And uh, 1/10 for music? You must be retarded. Aenima is one of the best rock songs ever recorded.

dirtyroy

love your game pad, hell my combo is just like that and i dont even use game pad[/b]

what is a game pad? and i'd like to see you prove that tom, i know ur still a little bitter b/c i won't let you play my character anymore... but that's besides the point, get ur self an equal or better character and we'll vs. i want to see that ur combo is the same.

Banned

Vereh nice, level 75?

Combo fucking rox tbh, looks like double r skill O_o fast shiz, nice work 9/10 only because i didn&#39;t like the music :<

Banned Senior Member

thx for the feedback everyone . uhm three questions that i saw were asked, lvl, server, and combo. in the video i&#39;m 75, and 76 i think :P. I play on beramus... and uh no its not hitmachines character . as for my combo, nothing special about its just timing. use whichever combo u r comfortable with.. just try to make ur skill bar round and round. i mix 3 combos when i combo. only because howling has the tendancy to fail if you use the same combo over and over. sr skill; w skill r; and e r skill. hope that helps.[/b]
    oh,sry i forgot HitMachine has permanent symbol

BaRoF

nice movie, 8/10

its "hold W, skill + R + R + skill + R + R + skill" when he pk&#39;s
    and
    " W + skill + R + S + skill + R" when he 1v1; ain&#39;t it

dirtyroy

nice movie, 8/10

its "hold W, skill + R + R + skill + R + R + skill" when he pk&#39;s
    and
    " W + skill + R + S + skill + R" when he 1v1; ain&#39;t it [/b]

not quite but close.. for pk it hold &#39;w&#39; e r skill.. works great to cancel priest heal.. 1v1 sr skill ; w skill r

Banned

video fails loading for me

Banned

nice

Banned

And uh, 1/10 for music? You must be retarded. Aenima is one of the best rock songs ever recorded.[/b]

Music is person preferance. Like personally i have never heard of aenima and i think all the songs in the movie sucked ass. But again music is just a personal perferance

dirtyroy

Music is person preferance. Like personally i have never heard of aenima and i think all the songs in the movie sucked ass. But again music is just a personal perferance[/b]
    I don&#39;t mean to judge or insult you; but i bet u r a big rap fan. aenima is the name of the song, Tool is the name of the group. i&#39;m a big fan of music, as in the beats rhythm etc..don&#39;t get me wrong there is alot of talent in the rap industry.. but i have the feeling you like mainstream music. like &#39;candyshop&#39; type crap :/

greishkan1

Nice movie.

8/10

Gay music!! :angry:

aww This is a warrior ! :wub: great movie baba and great music ^_^
    damn ur combo ownz ! 10/10 :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast