Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My 2nd Pk Video

This is a discussion on My 2nd Pk Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 0.99/10 buhahah, music is shit, combo, same as all rogues, spam r, use w, use skillz etc, basic. not even ...
Page: 2

Jason269

0.99/10

buhahah, music is shit, combo, same as all rogues, spam r, use w, use skillz etc, basic. not even 1/10

Sno0p

cmon guys rate dont rate about the music or shit like that rate on the combo/minor[/b]
    Could you post a SS of your stats ?

cmon guys rate dont rate about the music or shit like that rate on the combo/minor[/b]
    ur minor wasnt fast. in dcz its easy to tank many ppl cause every1 does shitty dmg. and the reason why i say ur minor wasnt good was because the 1v1 u had with the last warrior. he was using hoodwink and ur hp still wasnt full the whole time -.- even a warrior with 2k ap shouldnt be able to move ur hp with hoodwink..... u got ur hp back up cause he stop using skill cause he ran outta mana. if he woulda use cleave or sword aura u would've lost easily. i wont rate it. but ur combo was ok u need some work on minor healing faster.

magnified

rejected seph... better luck on the next vid..

and about my pic... everyone has seen my pic and im too lazy to post it..

if u rly want it... ill post it lol

yep lets make fun of the 13 year old pls

magnified

yep lets make fun of the 13 year old pls[/b]
    ok, atleast it will take our mind off ur embaressing/terrible pk video

yep since yourrrrrrr soooooooooo amazing right magnified your prolly the worst sin ive ever seen kid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12