Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Need CHITIN BP stats + inventory open

This is a discussion on Need CHITIN BP stats + inventory open within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chitin ftw for more hp[/b] I don't think you really read the topic :/ the question was about Shell gauntlets ...
Page: 2

Chitin ftw for more hp[/b]
    I don't think you really read the topic :/ the question was about Shell gauntlets when using rest chitin (would't cost any more hp) and I guess it was shell +8/15 vs chitin +8/15 so only difference is 5 def...

Inactive Member

FP FTW! +9!

The king. Senior Member

Yea i prefer 1 less Ap then use cleaver +9 since its ugly and miss alot.
    Second i dont love shells priest as being BP , and ill take only chitin BP.

ZeIda here picture of you use / used ( this picture my friend took a while ago ) ONLY chitin BP , this is what i need.

[/b]
    its fucking bullshit that cleaver miss alot, its ugly but it dosnt miss more than a shard for example.

Theres so many topics like this.. What the hell is the difference if its an old picture or new.. A chitin bp is a chitin bp.

enigma69

my bp. i wear hp armors when i pk now. 200 AP difference from 2 str armors does very little with BP using hellis.

Chitin ftw for more hp[/b]
    Why would chitin give more hp? Shells would give more defense but the HP would be exactly the same.

Yea i prefer 1 less Ap then use cleaver +9 since its ugly and miss alot.[/b]
    Who makes up that shit? lmao its exactly same as shard + cheaper and hits more. Damn people just dont like the look so they start saying oh it misses alot thats why shards are better. Shards get owned by cleavers face it but shards look better why do you give a fvck what your character looks like?

Why would chitin give more hp? Shells would give more defense but the HP would be exactly the same.[/b]
    i think he means more str lol or unless he talking about a support priest >.>

Why would chitin give more hp? Shells would give more defense but the HP would be exactly the same.[/b]
    Instead of putting points to INT they put to HP..

Instead of putting points to INT they put to HP..[/b]
    The AC diff wouldn't be so high, and the HP diff would be high.
    TBH, Chitin BP > Shell BP in my opinion

Yes if it was a full shell bp offcourse, I thought this guy just wanted to see if chitin bps used shell gauntlets. Because statted for +8 chitin pauldron you automaticly have the stats to wear +8 shell gaunts, which give more defence, but that wouldnt give him more HP like that guy said.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

:lol:

Chitin got better def, but need too many int for wear it. If you have good uniques with you can do but without that's a bad choice for a bp. The best for you is fp+9 than chitin +8. I think that , i don't have lot of experience with priest but which i know use fp>chitin[/b]
    yes its true...fp+9 > chitin+8...but if u are in new server...i prefer chitin build so you can wear chitin weapon defenses...no more full plate

tutorial

my bp. i wear hp armors when i pk now. 200 AP difference from 2 str armors does very little with BP using hellis.
    [/b]
    all chitins +8? valk ac?

can u write ur uniqes?

Lag0nx

lol at not use shell gauntlets cus its ugly.
    1st they are cool,i like the pink color and shell bp looks cool.
    2nd they give more AC.
    3rd U CAN USE VALK U KNOW.

MxU

Instead of putting points to INT they put to HP..[/b]
    omg curly and i thouht u were a gg.. if your stats are enough for +8 chitin pauldron then u can use +8 shell gauntlets w/o putting any more stats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast