Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New andream ?

This is a discussion on New andream ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this patch is gona come in couple of month's with the 85-90 lvl patch included[/b] Where do you people get ...
Page: 3

this patch is gona come in couple of month's with the 85-90 lvl patch included[/b]
    Where do you people get this shit from? Korean KO (which is a couple years ahead of us) doesn't even have level 90 cap...

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

BS

these rumours are all fake unless we get actuall proof of it...

noisome

this is all bs people need to stop dreaming and if they did bring a 90 cap out and a new ardream thats bs working hard to 90 then not being able to tear up cz ........

game questions and tips[/b]

or general

ZeIda

ZeIda i saw on youtube the new patch saw biff,mora,luff.elmo etc etc etc so dont call everyone retarded,plus dont forget who gave u items after u opend new char :P[/b]
    You saw bifrost, moradon, luferson & el morad castle on youtube, please tell me how any of this means that we will get lvl 90 cap :blink:
    And Im guessing this is BP_isengard, I didnt forget :P

DesireablE

there wont be

warriorsPriest

on new expansion the lvl cap will be 85
    and there are 4quests from lvl 80-85

just to let you know..[/b]

stfu

BlackIrish

on new expansion the lvl cap will be 85
    and there are 4quests from lvl 80-85

just to let you know..[/b]
    Yeah.. Litterly. Shut, the fuck, UP. Don't write BS that you think is true before you know anything.

funny thing, koko is closed (korean ko) thats why, whatever jpko gets usko gets(well no the jpko mafe uniques / pus / events tho) thast why for usko players, jpko is the reference not koko even tho knight online is a korean game lol[/b]
    lol i recomed you to read again facts. Koko is runned by mgames and it is not closed, koko is first knight online version. China ko and malesian ko was closed. And we not getting new expansions automaticly, K2 pays for those patches, and like rofd camed like ~1,5year later that koko, jpko or chko... new moradon patch we got tho prety quick about half year later than others... And for lvl90 or lvl85 patch they are speaking that koko is geting new expansion where lvl90 would be released. In koko there is already new expansions that we dont have, you proly have saw it on youtube new event or smthing like that.

DarK

Well I hope there is a new cap, but not level 90. I was thinking 85 or something and with new level cap there is sure to be new mobs. It would be stupid to put PLATINUM PREMIUM out with an 80 cap, which would make it like a private server eventually.

if they will ever do it, i will stay in ardream ...

actually I dont really think so but maybe.. that would be really cool anyway, for thoes ppl who not like lvling.

fredie

rumors, rumors, rumors :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

bump
    heard some new rumors again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast