Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Ares JustinTime Pk Vid

This is a discussion on New Ares JustinTime Pk Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny 1337Degrees, don't go there, 1 more post, 7 days vacation. skull009, no need to instigate, 1 ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    1337Degrees, don't go there, 1 more post, 7 days vacation.
    skull009, no need to instigate, 1 more post, 24 hour vacation.

On topic, I didn't watch the movie, just read Mortal's comment and I'm sure he's right.
    HAHAHA i was just reading their comments, and i was thinking wow, that guy is saying "idk if u are new to ares" to mortal hHAHAHAHA was laughing my ass off and good that you are mod danny so u can make some correction OBEY DANNY GUYS!

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Thats a show of, not a pk. Interesting a bit and have cool moments and edits, but thats it.

Why no one make a fraps of team play, skills used i na fight, tactics and brave actions ?

Nova nova nova GANG BANG boom boom boom THE END

Not my type of a movie sry
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by plus9 View Post
    dont know if your new to ares but you dont seem to know the motto of the big clans of Ares, such as UnderGround and JiT...here it is 0:17-0:28 YouTube - The Boondocks Going To Get The Chain
    MortalDance ? He is a nobody, im sure he hasnt plaid Ares, there is no chance he is the one who represented that server on the interserver VS event.

Thats a show of, not a pk. Interesting a bit and have cool moments and edits, but thats it.

Why no one make a fraps of team play, skills used i na fight, tactics and brave actions ?

I have the VS we did ill make a quick movie :b fair

But back on topic.

I really liked the movie i like the edits the music, and lots of NPs earned XD GJ Keep up the good work guys!! Nothing like friendly competition

Out of my ass ppl lol

I made a comment and i dint offend/flame anyone ...

It dosnt fit my "ko movie" preferences and i explained why.

Cast a heal, cast a heal and drop the nova ... Sry I dont find it entertaining.

Movie as a movie is well made, just like a lot of hollywood movies that make me want to choke. Lot of effects, lot of ppl, google of $ spended, and no "story".

I bet that if i put a boobs in my ko movie ppl would say it was good Oo

Omg a BOOOBS

10/10 GREAT "KO" MOVIE

HATE ME

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I have the VS we did ill make a quick movie :b fair
    yea upload that pls i never frapsed that so

Seeing constant 3 priest's in party ... and fuckin nova show that makes a headache , rogue w/o minor or mage that didn't switched to single attack bar for once , makes me feel even more right in my decision of quitting this server.I don't say those guys don't have good organisation , heck I was on their vent once and all I heard was ... 3,2.. 1 .. nova .. lame ..
    About editing , not bad , and interesting intro and ending .
    Off topic , what happened to support mage in party , did that aspect of game died for good or what ? All I see now is retarded builds with 255mp and elemental rings as high+ as it can go with 200 defense in total xD But for this type of playing .. it kinda fits . There were good times where u could lure out few ppl and pick a small fight , this went to crap .. u'll lure 3 mages that will tp 3 more mages , that will tp 3 more priests .. and u cant lure no1 cuz they go in groups of 30 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by re5pect View Post
    Off topic , what happened to support mage in party , did that aspect of game died for good or what ? All I see now is retarded builds with 255mp and elemental rings as high+ as it can go with 200 defense in total xD But for this type of playing .. it kinda fits . There were good times where u could lure out few ppl and pick a small fight , this went to crap .. u'll lure 3 mages that will tp 3 more mages , that will tp 3 more priests .. and u cant lure no1 cuz they go in groups of 30 ^^
    +1

10chars

The king. Senior Member

@respect, check my vids, we still play with support mage

shia88

wow wow~
    full clan run~
    i really like it~
    i hope we have that much ppl play together too,but it never happen.
    jealous+_+

Jit also use support mages, and tbh they r good at it.

It seems that masive nova and such is more interesting to them then us - or at least me- and thats why they movie is as it is.

I really really liked the movie. I love the edits and music i enjoyed it i have a couple of friends in JIT, that where old clannies. I dont want to start shit or anything but heres a video response on a fair VS sorry if i high jacked the thread i apologize in advanced.

[ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2794244#post2794244[/ame]

Banned

Mortal is right that's all the vid was complete NT the real action wasn't even an actual pk session was just gang bang completely.

really fascinating, watch this team work and tactic etc etc... really for optative..

gg

It's just a bombing video, only nt :| but i dont see a real vs !
    it's boring to see mages how bombing everytime.. really !

i liked the vid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast