Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Female design

This is a discussion on New Female design within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow that's really nice but it can always be better 9/10 Btw next time make a drawing with border lines ...
Page: 2

Banned

Wow that's really nice but it can always be better 9/10 Btw next time make a drawing with border lines only Then i can give a try to color it in PS :P Like my avatar... its also handdrawing, scanned into pc and then colored in Photoshop. I think it would look abit more realistic

St0neColdKill3r

Very nice drawing brotha.

Would like it red mainly with black triming more myself, but all in all sexy for sure.

lil_mageskillz

nice drawing looks good

dartagon

Wow that's really nice but it can always be better 9/10 Btw next time make a drawing with border lines only Then i can give a try to color it in PS :P Like my avatar... its also handdrawing, scanned into pc and then colored in Photoshop. I think it would look abit more realistic[/b]
    yeah well it was my first time adding color on a drawing black and yellow are with artist pens but i did the skin with my 7 years old sister's pen :P so it look a bit flushy

anyway here are some drawings i would like to see colored :P if u want to give it a try

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If I were you, I would send those drawings to Blizzard.

[/b]
    This one looks really good ^^

oli

This one looks really good ^^[/b]
    +1 I like it too

Banned

Wow dude thease are amazing I will try to color them tomorrow, but i think it's gonna be hard work because of the "soft places". I mean if there were only lines and not partly filled up places it would be much easier

EDIT: Yep i thought that:P It takes too much time to select the parts i want to color tho because cant use magic Wand tool and must select all part manually
    Anyway i still try to do something xD

dartagon

Wow dude thease are amazing I will try to color them tomorrow, but i think it's gonna be hard work because of the "soft places". I mean if there were only lines and not partly filled up places it would be much easier

EDIT: Yep i thought that:P It takes too much time to select the parts i want to color tho because cant use magic Wand tool and must select all part manually
    Anyway i still try to do something xD[/b]
    yeah thats what i tought too xD theres too many shades and brush areas anyway try it if you want

@superghost: yeah well you shouldve seen what type of drawers they have, they are way more talented and experienced than i am, but dont worry im only 16 still an apprentice :P

i got to work on my faces and on my anatomy, it totally sucks, also i got a bit of difficulty to represent a "credible" movement

wow.. those 2nd group of pics are fucking neat.. 10/10.. they look like something from 2moons but they are hella sexy.. gj

oli

[/b]
    Looks like Hulk's brother :P

AndrewT1

+10 for Dartagon from old friend Abaddon (not from usko)

Banned

K here's the result after some hours of work Btw there were WAY too many details on the weapon xD
    Anyway i hope you like it :P

oli

Looks like a tatto, but good work

Banned

Colors are too pronounced, and we can't really see the base, it looks like you did it with color pens right at the beginning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast