Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Video Of Zr3 in Chyper,This guy`s Combo Rocks

This is a discussion on New Video Of Zr3 in Chyper,This guy`s Combo Rocks within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was too lazy to comment.. (no offense, it just it cypher, land of the dupe) but ya.. good vid.. noticed ...
Page: 3

Banned

was too lazy to comment.. (no offense, it just it cypher, land of the dupe)

but ya.. good vid.. noticed ur HP is purty well over 1/2 every 1v1 .. good minor
    weird that it on right click but u still can do it that fast... since last i check Control-Right click minor is out of the picture.

well. good vid.. 8.5/10 - if only it was on a better server =)

davidking

was too lazy to comment.. (no offense, it just it cypher, land of the dupe)

but ya.. good vid.. noticed ur HP is purty well over 1/2 every 1v1 .. good minor
    weird that it on right click but u still can do it that fast... since last i check Control-Right click minor is out of the picture.

well. good vid.. 8.5/10 - if only it was on a better server =)[/b]
    Thank you buddy ! It seems that you have paid attention while watching the video.
    You totally right saying chyper is land of the dupe, but what i can do ,unfortunately i started to play in that server since
    the beginning.

Z19

Downloading...

turtle

LOll nothing special... archer just sucks thats why he lost xD... Nothing special, I'm turtle8 on ares.. ive beaten lvl 75archers b4... and im lvl 65 O_o !??

I'll fight that sin!!! and no dd plz aga xD.. lol rawr.. IF only i was lvl 70+ -_-"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123