Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NICCA [Archer "PK"]

This is a discussion on NICCA [Archer "PK"] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its just a fun movie damn bitches...
Page: 2

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Its just a fun movie damn bitches

Archers shouldn't be allowed to make pk videos unless its a joke and its like 6 archers pking ontop of each other.[/b]

Wow that's one of the dumbest things I've seen you post...

I enjoyed watching it.

Not really. Not that KO is hard but Archer is definitely one of the most mundane classes to play. Stand, shoot, run away. Repeat. Unless your incredibly outgearing people and just mowing people down then the movie will be pretty boring.
    Playing archer isn't too fun either, although when douches camped in base it was sweet as hell to get a duffer and just rape those fools who tried to get out :P

Like I said, a group of archers/mages together though, is very fun to both play and watch. SRZ DMG ND SHIT.

/\
    |
    |
    IMO.

Not really. Not that KO is hard but Archer is definitely one of the most mundane classes to play. Stand, shoot, run away. Repeat. Unless your incredibly outgearing people and just mowing people down then the movie will be pretty boring.
    Playing archer isn't too fun either, although when douches camped in base it was sweet as hell to get a duffer and just rape those fools who tried to get out :P

Like I said, a group of archers/mages together though, is very fun to both play and watch. SRZ DMG ND SHIT.

/\
    |
    |
    IMO.[/b]
    Yup that's what makes a horse race, so they say.

I find warrior to be incredibly mundane, 14k hp, 3k ap, use like 3-4 skills but really spam only one. Town, gate or get tped when you can't beat on someone till their hp gives out to urs, cry for help from e1 in party to sw, cure, heal, lupine, wolf, str, undy, resist, tp you, (what do warriors do again? Oh ya the incredible hard task of attk) and when they don't do it (because in fact they are pking) you start bitching and moaning like a puppy who had his paw stepped on...ya each class can be considered lame, I like chocolate though. Other thing is most archers styx, ice, light, lupine, sw, wolf, minor, blind, cure and get the kills but hey that is boring and easy with less than half the hp of similar geared warrior and way less ac let alone almost none wear weapon def not to mention can't heal while attacking nor having the ap skills of sin...some people might consider the class a challenge to be good at it and play...you must be a natural, imho.

HanyBany

"PK".. archer sux

xstep

i luv archer pk movies, 8/10

OrangeSpy

archers, mages and bp's are free np on Hellsgarem.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I tried archer in helsgarem aswell and it sucks :>

I went mage after that n thats waaaay more fun.

I think archer needs gg items to be fun

Jason269

song names plsss

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Boring :/

Mavetse

rols+3, iron belt +3, in +3 wow wow

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

rols+3, iron belt +3, in +3 wow wow[/b]
    I think he was using elf rings

hella boring... <_<

Yup that&#39;s what makes a horse race, so they say.

I find warrior to be incredibly mundane, 14k hp, 3k ap, use like 3-4 skills but really spam only one. Town, gate or get tped when you can&#39;t beat on someone till their hp gives out to urs, cry for help from e1 in party to sw, cure, heal, lupine, wolf, str, undy, resist, tp you, (what do warriors do again? Oh ya the incredible hard task of attk) and when they don&#39;t do it (because in fact they are pking) you start bitching and moaning like a puppy who had his paw stepped on...ya each class can be considered lame, I like chocolate though. Other thing is most archers styx, ice, light, lupine, sw, wolf, minor, blind, cure and get the kills but hey that is boring and easy with less than half the hp of similar geared warrior and way less ac let alone almost none wear weapon def not to mention can&#39;t heal while attacking nor having the ap skills of sin...some people might consider the class a challenge to be good at it and play...you must be a natural, imho.[/b]
    Or you can stop being bad and buy scrolls like all the other kiddies. Warrior is also a very boring class, but archer is much worse. Warriors have to use an incredible amount of skill to combo (mild sarcasm) where archers don&#39;t.

And the only way archers are ever good is if there +9in it.

Or you can stop being bad and buy scrolls like all the other kiddies. Warrior is also a very boring class, but archer is much worse. Warriors have to use an incredible amount of skill to combo (mild sarcasm) where archers don&#39;t.

And the only way archers are ever good is if there +9in it.[/b]

Wow that&#39;s weird because one of the guys I&#39;ve played with for over 3 years as archer doesn&#39;t have one +9 nor any uniques over +1 and he pwns...and everyone knows him on the server too. But I guess what you mean by "good" is some unattainable standard, or were we talking fun, shit I don&#39;t remember...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast