Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

NordFr0nt's /quit_ko Movie

This is a discussion on NordFr0nt's /quit_ko Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you're a retard... if you define having a life as having fun? then yes, its time well spend[/b] I personally ...
Page: 6

you're a retard...

if you define having a life as having fun? then yes, its time well spend[/b]
    I personally always loved when ppl say "you waste your live on KO" and still play KO themself, according to such a logic we can just assume that they have the IQ of a brickwall, but yes you could also say thes are retarded, especially if they use such a poor english :P

how come the vid isn't streaming anymore on ff?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

you're a retard...

if you define having a life as having fun? then yes, its time well spend[/b]
    roflcopter... If u really think like that, then u are #1 idiot ! virutal world ftw ?
    go outside ur room retarded moron... oh, i forgot, ure stranger there :blink:
    btw i dont give a fuk, do w/e with ur life...

I personally always loved when ppl say "you waste your live on KO" and still play KO themself, according to such a logic we can just assume that they have the IQ of a brickwall, but yes you could also say thes are retarded, especially if they use such a poor english :P[/b]
    Wrong... I stopped playing long time ago... the only reason why am i on ko4life is usd trades...

Banned

Worst movie you ever made Nord.

2/10

how come the vid isn't streaming anymore on ff?[/b]
    if a file-link doenst get visited for a week or so, the streaming gets removed and you can only download it

roflcopter... If u really think like that, then u are #1 idiot ! virutal world ftw ?
    go outside ur room retarded moron... oh, i forgot, ure stranger there :blink:
    btw i dont give a fuk, do w/e with ur life...
    Wrong... I stopped playing long time ago... the only reason why am i on ko4life is usd trades...[/b]
    so if you can read, you will probably notice that I'am doing the same right now.. epic fail @flaming dude
    even though I could ask why you wanna buy plat prem for igc then, but seriously I dont wanna know it
    and Iam serious, I dont wanna know it

Worst movie you ever made Nord.

2/10[/b]
    what did I tell you on msn as you told me the same like a month ago? fuk vandy I hope you save the chats on your pc cus I wanna know it so I can give you the same answer again O.o

Banned

I don't have MSN logs :P

gg movie, best part was the dcz.

slightly off topic : just because you play an online game doesnt mean you dont have a life.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

so if you can read, you will probably notice that I'am doing the same right now.. epic fail @flaming dude
    even though I could ask why you wanna buy plat prem for igc then, but seriously I dont wanna know it
    and Iam serious, I dont wanna know it[/b]
    my real life friend want to buy, i haven't logged in game for more than 3 months...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456