Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nova Town >>>Human Base In Fire On Ares<<<

This is a discussion on Nova Town >>>Human Base In Fire On Ares<<< within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Karpsu The way I have understood it, is that all kind of town nova thingys are forbidden ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Karpsu
    The way I have understood it, is that all kind of town nova thingys are forbidden 'till the bug is fixed. So you can do legit town novas in few years.
    maybe,there is a notice like this but so many ppl doing this on ares server :S can i get a link of this notice?

tolgahan

Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    Ask on offical forum.Bide bana silly deme türksün die bişi demiyorum hee!!
    why u spaming turkish languae on english forum ? :huh:[/b]
    spamming???
    no .. look at my messages.i just say in turkish to someone who can understand me. . i mean if there is a turk on topic i say in english coz my English is not very GOOD
    ok?
    and sorry..

Default Zzz

Nova Town, Spike Town .... thats the lamest way how to collect NPs
    they should increase AP of towers to absolute maximum.
    its start be really boring when U come to CZ and 1st what U C is nova cuze some unskilled noobs cant colect NPs by normal way.
    zzz
    than U try to go from town and meet 13543813248 mages how they camping on one spot and they nova U before U can see them.....
    I hope that U will all die by towers and lost your %
    do U ever thinking about normal PK ??

Glader

What I find funny is that after aaaall the town novas people are still standing in the middle of town and not Z:ing :rollseyes:

nice

AlwaysSayDie

Default Re: Zzz

Originally posted by tchuddi
    its start be really boring when U come to CZ and 1st what U C is nova cuze some unskilled noobs cant colect NPs by normal way.
    zzz
    than U try to go from town and meet 13543813248 mages how they camping on one spot and they nova U before U can see them.....
    Wtf? you don't know what you are talking about. nova town ain't easy to do. it's a major risk just to run into the base...
    And the prist can't get killed, either the warrior. so doing nova town the legit way is not lame.

Originally posted by tchuddi
    zzz
    huh?first of all,nova town is not a easy to make,and hard to find a tank for it...123141413 mages tanking and nova..what's wrong with this?they are using their level 60 skill rofl..I lost like 20m exp at level 65 and i dont care about it cuz nuke base is really exciting,like a spike town..

normal pk? that's what i do all day long with my mage or rogue..

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tchuddi
    zzz
    huh?first of all,nova town is not a easy to make,and hard to find a tank for it...123141413 mages tanking and nova..what's wrong with this?they are using their level 60 skill rofl..I lost like 20m exp at level 65 and i dont care about it cuz nuke base is really exciting,like a spike town..

normal pk? that's what i do all day long with my mage or rogue..[/b]
    I only think if warior or dead body tank towers and 50 papermages with 0eqip go in and everyone use nova and town is 100% way how to get NPs for them, but i think very very lame. like Spike Town.
    as i sayed i hope that every camper or nova town / spike town player will be killed by towers
    and I think that towers should be much MORE stronger
    thats only my option, nothing more, nothing less

s1ngLe

u r best poli :wub:

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    Originally posted by Tweety@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tchuddi

zzz

I only think if warior or dead body tank towers and 50 papermages with 0eqip go in and everyone use nova and town is 100% way how to get NPs for them, but i think very very lame. like Spike Town.
    as i sayed i hope that every camper or nova town / spike town player will be killed by towers
    thats only my option, nothing more, nothing less[/b]
    tanking towers with a dead body/using tower bug is very lame,right but doing this shit with full equipped mages/also with high level party members is the best thing for a mage,easy nps?try not to die in town XD i'll get exp.ed 1 time just for you
    XD

<3

Originally posted by s1ngLe
    u r best poli *:wub:

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tchuddi

zzz

thats only my option, nothing more, nothing less[/b]
    tanking towers with a dead body/using tower bug is very lame,right but doing this shit with full equipped mages/also with high level party members is the best thing for a mage,easy nps?try not to die in town XD i'll get exp.ed 1 time just for you
    XD

<3[/b][/quote]
    tanking towers with a dead body/using tower bug is very lame I agree
    is the best thing for a mage I agree
    i'll get exp.ed 1 time just for you make me a photo
    <3 back

ehh let's wait for another nova town to get exp'ed XD

Default for Tweety

some very old photos especialy for U Tweety from old good times this is TAKNK TOWN and dont smile to me that i was killed by human
    JUST FOR FUN

oooaahh you can kill afk people in town repeatedly, that is Impressive!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast