Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

[OLD VID] The power of archers :)

This is a discussion on [OLD VID] The power of archers :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To bad archer became into an individual player and rarely if ever makes a pk party group of archers (like ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default [OLD VID] The power of archers :)

    To bad archer became into an individual player and rarely if ever makes a pk party group of archers (like mages for example) .

    Old days advantages

  2. #2
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    The music is swedish, made me lol xD

    And yeah, well, even if todays archers were to make a party together... They're just soooo shit, there's probably not a single good archer left out there that can team up with other archers and can, TOGETHER, compensate for eachothers, making them very powerful.

  3. #3
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    i always thought of a war party consisting of:

    duffer (on horse as commander)
    archer
    archer
    archer
    70 explore support assassin

    would be sick. priest would never fall behind

  4. #4
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    The music is swedish, made me lol xD

    And yeah, well, even if todays archers were to make a party together... They're just soooo shit, there's probably not a single good archer left out there that can team up with other archers and can, TOGETHER, compensate for eachothers, making them very powerful.
    The archers aren't the prob , if u can work hard enough to find them , you will just need vent & brain .
    second of all , I doubt if any archer party could take over a melee party :P ? I mean , there are some advantages and disadvantages things :
    the melee party just target one and rush him , but archers should cover eachother minoring / with 1 priest .
    the archer party should kill the priest instantly , but the melee party must have at least more then 1 priest
    Mage party is to weak I guess ... and just useless vs archers :]

  5. #5
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    The archers aren't the prob , if u can work hard enough to find them , you will just need vent & brain .
    second of all , I doubt if any archer party could take over a melee party :P ? I mean , there are some advantages and disadvantages things :
    the melee party just target one and rush him , but archers should cover eachother minoring / with 1 priest .
    the archer party should kill the priest instantly , but the melee party must have at least more then 1 priest
    Mage party is to weak I guess ... and just useless vs archers :]
    Nah... Seeing as so many people in this game lack brains, you kinda proved my point ^^

    I remember on my main, I didn't have any bigger issues taking on 5 archers. All I had to do was use my brains to counter-act anything they throw at me, and all they would do is try to use brute force, which goes in my favor because that means they will die like flies and which they also did! Using your surrounding as shield when possible, making use of the animation and most of all, knowing when to use your pots became invaluable.

  6. #6
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Archers are to easy targets.. I remember on my warrior I was aiming them first no matter what...

    I didn't really like the vid coz it didn't show any skills and all they did was 8 vs 1/2

  7. #7
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Nah... Seeing as so many people in this game lack brains, you kinda proved my point ^^
    the only reason for that is that CWEST is opened for turks

  8. #8
    Senior Member licurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Neahh. dont like it they just sit and shoot..whats the point of this no skills in this

  9. #9
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Archers are to easy targets.. I remember on my warrior I was aiming them first no matter what...

    I didn't really like the vid coz it didn't show any skills and all they did was 8 vs 1/2
    +1.

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    the only reason for that is that CWEST is opened for turks
    Not really, sadly CW got boring not because of the loss of players, but because of the loss of challenge. People have gear, they lack the experience that gear would of brought to a person if they had played the legit way instead of fully babaing.

    Quote Originally Posted by licurg View Post
    Neahh. dont like it they just sit and shoot..whats the point of this no skills in this
    In this specific video, I have to agree with you.

  10. #10
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    .

    Not really, sadly CW got boring not because of the loss of players, but because of the loss of challenge. People have gear, they lack the experience that gear would of brought to a person if they had played the legit way instead of fully babaing
    +1

    I had really good warrior in the top clan and it was just boring... Everytime we had a party running there was no1 who could give an even fight

  11. #11
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    8 man archer party with combo working, decent gear, good in support, well timed on vent (all run together hit targets together) ... rapes cz period. Has the advantage of running + shooting, icing stunning.. same target + styxes 8x 700dmg is 5,6k dmg from 1 hit only of each archer.

  12. #12
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jordan - home - infront of PC
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    8 man archer party with combo working, decent gear, good in support, well timed on vent (all run together hit targets together) ... rapes cz period. Has the advantage of running + shooting, icing stunning.. same target + styxes 8x 700dmg is 5,6k dmg from 1 hit only of each archer.
    I remember an archer from europa when it first started called SheldonCooper , that was playing with Snap clan , they had archer crew , it simply rocked..

  13. #13
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    8 man archer party with combo working, decent gear, good in support, well timed on vent (all run together hit targets together) ... rapes cz period. Has the advantage of running + shooting, icing stunning.. same target + styxes 8x 700dmg is 5,6k dmg from 1 hit only of each archer.
    if everyone has good skills , i'm sure the party won't need any priest

  14. #14
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Full sin vs full archer party... I'm pretty sure archers would drop in the end, a sin or two might be lost if the sin party is stupid enough to not minor the sin that's running in the front with a shield, but the moment all the sins get to the archers... 8 CP's, archers are pretty much fucked.

    If the archers start running and sliding, it's kinda even, completly depends on skills.

  15. #15
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    8 man archer party with combo working, decent gear, good in support, well timed on vent (all run together hit targets together) ... rapes cz period. Has the advantage of running + shooting, icing stunning.. same target + styxes 8x 700dmg is 5,6k dmg from 1 hit only of each archer.
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    I remember an archer from europa when it first started called SheldonCooper , that was playing with Snap clan , they had archer crew , it simply rocked..
    Yeah that was my clan in start.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Full sin vs full archer party... I'm pretty sure archers would drop in the end, a sin or two might be lost if the sin party is stupid enough to not minor the sin that's running in the front with a shield, but the moment all the sins get to the archers... 8 CP's, archers are pretty much fucked.

    If the archers start running and sliding, it's kinda even, completly depends on skills.
    You are right, however it's hard for all sins to target fast moving targets aka other rogues with cps and land all skills, while archers gonna run when sins cps are on and heal each other and shoot stun ice arrows. And when CPs be going out they gonna play their tactic. Once enemy is slowed takes 2 archers about 2-3 seconds max if they are skilled to drop him with fast tank combo (good thing is that even if 2 sins minor that 1 guy hardcore with pedals it still won't help much cause of the crazy combo speed and the MH cooldown). It would be definetly interesting fight. But all in all you rarely see a full sin party, while there are some archer clans at least we had one on EUKO and it rapeeeed. And archer has advantage to easier pick out targets on range, if the party is good in changing targets fast it drops a rogue on range way to fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Old vid. "Wagyar: choose"
    By aligator in forum Media
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:45 AM
  2. VERY OLD VID!
    By Beast&Harlot in forum Media
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •