Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMFG offering REWARD to get rid of this F'king ROCK

This is a discussion on OMFG offering REWARD to get rid of this F'king ROCK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get a warrior with provoke?...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

get a warrior with provoke?

Maximus662

We were raising hell about that damn rock all night, I can't believe you actually posted about it liquid, LMAO, how much did I say I'd pay if you did? :P

BobGreensley

That damn rock always interupts my torment, trying to torment that 2nd spawn of trolls as well..

Hurricane

rofl every char in that pic has +8's h43r: :rollseyes:

PopTart

ill do it for 500bil

Pixiecatt

Nothing like tripping over rocks, or running into trees or stumps or something when you are either fighting mobs or running awy from or trying to get to other players to kill them or they kill you.

I've run into my fair share of rocks and trees....hmmm...wonder if thats how mir got the black eye she's sporting in this screenie......

Naaaa....I think one of my clannies got mad at me and popped me one. grin

Liquidgel04

Originally posted by Maximus662
    We were raising hell about that damn rock all night, I can't believe you actually posted about it liquid, LMAO, how much did I say I'd pay if you did? *
    LOL i think u said u would lvl me to 70 baba.

Oh and Pixiecatt that black eye is prolly from the rough sex we had last night, next time ill try not to leave a mark so Max won't find out. super grin

Jediay

rock is annoying during troll raids . when they red ball it never fails that i hit that rock :lol:

iwanttopk

i thought i was the only 1

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Liquidgel04+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Liquidgel04)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Maximus662
    We were raising hell about that damn rock all night, I can't believe you actually posted about it liquid, LMAO, how much did I say I'd pay if you did? *

Oh and Pixiecatt that black eye is prolly from the rough sex we had last night, next time ill try not to leave a mark so Max won't find out. super grin[/b]
    LIQUIDGEL!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THAT SECRET!!! Now Max will probably blacken the other eye too.

hehehehehe

Liquidgel04

hehe don't worry bout max, he hits like a girl. If he bothers u ill teach him a lesson in the arena =)

On another note, we should make a "I HATE THAT ROCK" support group so ppl know they aren't the only ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12