Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1

This is a discussion on OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u cant trade dupes.....thats to funny i didnt know kom items were still dupes after he deleted the others...again ...
Page: 5

Banned

so u cant trade dupes.....thats to funny i didnt know kom items were still dupes after he deleted the others...again u speak out of your ass as usual

"omg its legit cause its not a dupe and i can trade it" seroius stfu u have no clue

any item made by kom is still on server can be traded

please post the ss of this upgrade or stfu cheater/babashoper

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

and i believe you cant trade dupes in Fire Drake, so there goes your theory

so... wanna post a ss of you giving that turk the +9 raptor you sold for, what was it? $450? You know the one that got dupe wiped shortly after...
    1.2b for a bardish +9?
    ouch[/b]
    It's a pretty good deal actually. The ap is only 1 off that of a raptor+8 if i remember correctly and has 10 more poison, should he add elem to it.

Banned Senior Member

+8 rap I think has 3-4 ap more, but for that price, it's nice

Banned

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

and i believe you cant trade dupes in Fire Drake, so there goes your theory

so... wanna post a ss of you giving that turk the +9 raptor you sold for, what was it? $450? You know the one that got dupe wiped shortly after...
    1.2b for a bardish +9?
    ouch[/b]
    actually its a very good deal if it was legit upgrade but i have yet to see the ss of it

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    so u cant trade dupes.....thats to funny i didnt know kom items were dupes....again u speak out of your ass as usual

"omg its legit cause its not a dupe and i can trade it" seroius stfu u have no clue

any item made by kom is still on server can be traded *

oh so buying things from moradon makes me a cheat???? Let me get on to k2 about that one, there's a whole fucking army of cheats sat around on these illegitmate stalls!!!! ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?

I posted my end of the bargain, now you post a fucking picture of your scamming little bitch ass selling an illegitimate +9 fucking raptor to some turk and then it being dupe wiped you little shit

p.s. i paid 1.5 bil actually, thats before he pm'ed me that he wanted more

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    so u cant trade dupes.....thats to funny i didnt know kom items were dupes....again u speak out of your ass as usual

any item made by kom is still on server can be traded *

oh so buying things from moradon makes me a cheat???? Let me get on to k2 about that one, there's a whole fucking army of cheats sat around on these illegitmate stalls!!!! ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?

I posted my end of the bargain, now you post a fucking picture of your scamming little bitch ass selling an illegitimate +9 fucking raptor to some turk and then it being dupe wiped you little shit[/b]
    listen little pussie i didnt scam anyone and it didnt get wiped until a gm wiped it cause he opened his mouth to everyone....actually i thought u rated him out and told a gm about it...so do many others.....it was either u or devile most of us think and he is not a turk...he was peruvian who bought the item

it passed a few dupe wipes so it was not duped moron

and what i mean about buying from merchant is u never know if it was legit or not .... just cause u buy it from mercant dont make it legit fuck tard

again i say please post the ss of the +9 bardish being made or stfu and assume its from kom as we all do or it was duped and then all the other bardishes were deleted to make this one legit

raptor+8 has 187 atp, and tier come into play

tez... i dont understand how paddy isnt legit. since when was buying from moradon not legit? i bought +7 large hacker for 30m the other day and sold for 150m. that makes me not legit? and a duper? im sorry i just dont see ur point here.

you think i know where the bardish came from? More to the point do you think i care?

Where did i get it from? I got it using money i IN GAME LEGITIMATLY

now post your screenshot... come on, you got nothing to hide surely... post the screenshot of KoM handing you the raptor, and post the screenshot of you selling it to the guy who bought it... come on tez get some fucking balls and admit to it, show the whole fucking world what a worthless piece of shit you are on the foot of this community

MotoCross

*bring out the popCorn*

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    tez... i dont understand how paddy isnt legit. since when was buying from moradon not legit? i bought +7 large hacker for 30m the other day and sold for 150m. that makes me not legit? and a duper? im sorry i just dont see ur point here.

its not about buying from mercant that is not legit....its clear he bought a duped bardish from merhcant where all the other dupes were deleted and this +9 was the only remaining....do u not know how to make a duped item legit....just get it to the + u want and delete the rest and only one id tag will remain....that is how u can dupe and make a item legit.

he bought a duped item which was made legit from merchant and he thinks cause he bought it from merchant its OK and that he is legit.....he is not

show me the ss of this guys inventory on how he did this....do we see whole inventory of bardishes or a few of them

u never know is my point if u buy non legit item or legit item

so if i say i bought my shell from merchant it makes it legit....i can show that ss of it....all i have to do is show a ss of me trading someone and even though i dont know where it came from its legit now :blink: ...sorry that dont make sense

Banned

you think i know where the bardish came from? More to the point do you think i care?

Where did i get it from? I got it using money i IN GAME LEGITIMATLY

now post your screenshot... come on, you got nothing to hide surely... post the screenshot of KoM handing you the raptor, and post the screenshot of you selling it to the guy who bought it... come on tez get some fucking balls and admit to it, show the whole fucking world what a worthless piece of shit you are on the foot of this community
    u really are a fucking moraon.....I ALREADY ADMITED IT GOT THAT FROM KOM AND GAVE IT TO THE KID ......ur a fucking loser

[quote]you think i know where the bardish came from? More to the point do you think i care?
    are u fucking kidding me....so u admit it dont matter if its legit or not so long as u bought it in merchant....ROFL....little noob that is so funny

love how u think....u just made yourself look even more like a hypocrit "ok my name is paddy and i am legit cause i bought a kom item from merchant" yeah really paddy fuck off and learn how not to be a hypocrit

tez... +8 bardish... 100 mil on the markets

+8 Raptor.... 5 billion minimum....

i've seen a fair few legitimatly made +9 items... a bardish is a Middle class item

lets be honest if you can make 1 in 20 +8's to +9 its worth it

so come on tez are you gonna show us a screen shot of you trading the +9 raptor? Maybe i'll lay off you a little when you grow a set of balls and admit to everybody what you've done. You're no better than charlie187 and you dont seem to see it yourself.

SonHasQuitted

To get back at the topic,

Hey the guy who started this topic...

ARE YOU HAPPY? DO WE LOOK LIKE WE CARE ABOUT YOU OR SOME SHITTY 1v1?

Anyways, die pls

I readed all the posts here and counted...

Tez - 9k pts.
    Paddy- 8k pts. <-- Edited.

Tez explained he didnt know the items werent legit,and stopped after he knew it.

If he did,nobody should ever talk about it since it wasnt his fault.

And still waiting for a ss of paddy upgrading the bardish ^^

Nobody is winning this 1 yet,What an HARD battle...Need Waggy To Rap u guys out

BTW, @ Shurt ; ROFLMAO

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY

Where did i get it from? I got it using money i EARNED, and traded it IN GAME LEGITIMATLY
    also why have u yet to admit what u have bought for usd.....dro confirmed it and i dont think dro would like....so what did u earn....u cant earn babashoped items ur wearing

why dont u get some balls to admit what u bought for usd....maybe cause u never will cause your nothing more then a pussy who hides ....admit pussy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast