Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

oONEPTUNEOo Preview Part.1

This is a discussion on oONEPTUNEOo Preview Part.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Comming from someone who trys to quit but comes back addiction much? I dont even try to quit... Yes i ...
Page: 5

agendas

Comming from someone who trys to quit but comes back
    addiction much?
    I dont even try to quit...
    Yes i have a life i play football
    I HAVE REAL LIFE FRIENDS unlike some people i know...
    Chitten Bow Wasnt urs
    cause u were there to watch and not do shit
    While the tanker gets fucked up
    Ya drop is yours alright[/b]
    i assume first part is directed at mafia lmao which i dont think it should he plays basebal retard.......

me and the other attacker attacked both at shaula lol u werent even there u dont even know.... you couldnt have possibly talked to him about it because he wouldnt have said that becuz archlord actually was a VERY NICE clan and he told me to keep the chitin bow for my ARCHER he didnt mind...... ive never stolen a drop because ive only even gotten 2 unique drops.... that chitin bow/tail and a kekuri ring....... and the drop was mine

the fact of the matter is, u logged my acct with maliced intentions and stole something that WAS NOT YOURS and as far as i know you stole mafias items from baseball12 as well i have no evidence or proof u did or didnt but he does and u hacked / scammed me why wouldnt u do it again? i let the whole situation blow over and i didnt trash your name really and now u just being stupid and digging urself deeper into a hole...... u already admitted to stealing that chitin bow from my acct so if i was u i wud shut up now becuz u are jus really annoying all of us

joshy3

i assume first part is directed at mafia lmao which i dont think it should he plays basebal retard.......

me and the other attacker attacked both at shaula lol u werent even there u dont even know.... you couldnt have possibly talked to him about it because he wouldnt have said that becuz archlord actually was a VERY NICE clan and he told me to keep the chitin bow for my ARCHER he didnt mind...... ive never stolen a drop because ive only even gotten 2 unique drops.... that chitin bow/tail and a kekuri ring....... and the drop was mine

the fact of the matter is, u logged my acct with maliced intentions and stole something that WAS NOT YOURS and as far as i know you stole mafias items from baseball12 as well i have no evidence or proof u did or didnt but he does and u hacked / scammed me why wouldnt u do it again? i let the whole situation blow over and i didnt trash your name really and now u just being stupid and digging urself deeper into a hole...... u already admitted to stealing that chitin bow from my acct so if i was u i wud shut up now becuz u are jus really annoying all of us[/b]
    Na its more directed to u
    i know mafia plays baseball... i play football and baseball both varsity
    U WERE A SUCKY ASS PRIEST THAT GOT ROLLED 24/7
    Dont make me laugh u were not a attacker
    If my intentions were to jack u and make u cry i would of took everything and delvled ur punk ass since all u did was leech my koxp partys
    as far as u know nice...
    Like a said talk to jonny about that one cause it wasnt me... i didnt have shit from that warrior
    I have scammed somebody again but it was for a good cause
    My friend got his items jacked a few months ago
    The person who had them put them on a priest i used to play
    Got the pass took the stuff back and gave it back to my friend
    im being stupid rofl
    if im being so annoying GTFO my topic
    All u were good at was KOXP thats all i needed u for
    now i dont
    u can stfu and suck mafias

go pm each other <_<
    great vid , full pk vid soon pls

runordie

Wheres the Vs. with me and you using Abyss Pots?

P.S Scamming is scamming, no matter what, even if it is for a good cause, or you scam a scammer, its still scamming, doesnt make it any better.

P.S I thought you didn&#39;t make football this year :P I remember in vent, I hate football, you have to start training so early

joshy3

Wheres the Vs. with me and you using Abyss Pots?

P.S Scamming is scamming, no matter what, even if it is for a good cause, or you scam a scammer, its still scamming, doesnt make it any better.
    P.S I thought you didn&#39;t make football this year :P I remember in vent, I hate football, you have to start training so early [/b]
    wow ur dumb
    Football tryouts are before the new season begins
    im already on varsity because i was on varsity last year just didnt make the grades when the season started

btw i will never vs anyone with abyss pots
    unlike u with like 700 abyss pots or something sheldon told me
    and the only reason u beat me is because u scam for urself and have +2 and +3 shit i dont
    go no accessories i guarantee i will beat u
    just ask ur sharer

agendas

u can stfu and suck mafias[/b]
    Come Georgia josh and see if that level 80 warrior helps you in real life when i woop your ass. O btw being waterboy/towelboy doesn&#39;t count as being part of a team. And o yeah I haven&#39;t touched ko since um at least a year ago or more? Nothing wrong with jumping on forums every now and again to make sure scammers don&#39;t scam again. But anyway I think I made my point and everyone at least has a warning that you are/have scammed. So I&#39;m done here.

runordie

Come Georgia josh and see if that level 80 warrior helps you in real life when i woop your ass. O btw being waterboy/towelboy doesn&#39;t count as being part of a team. And o yeah I haven&#39;t touched ko since um at least a year ago or more? Nothing wrong with jumping on forums every now and again to make sure scammers don&#39;t scam again. But anyway I think I made my point and everyone at least has a warning that you are/have scammed. So I&#39;m done here.[/b]
    Yay!, another person to help me through the journey of trash talking Josh!!!!Partners in crime 8)

BTW JOSHY BOI, I just love you. You making up so much stuff, just gives me pleasure.

But seriously, let&#39;s vs. it&#39;ll be fun! I will go completely naked! So you can win and have your fun in an online game! uhh yea!

joshy3

Come Georgia josh and see if that level 80 warrior helps you in real life when i woop your ass. O btw being waterboy/towelboy doesn&#39;t count as being part of a team. And o yeah I haven&#39;t touched ko since um at least a year ago or more? Nothing wrong with jumping on forums every now and again to make sure scammers don&#39;t scam again. But anyway I think I made my point and everyone at least has a warning that you are/have scammed. So I&#39;m done here.[/b]
    LOL
    why would i wanna go to georgia to beat some little kids ass
    i can tell ur a kid just like runordie because
    u make E-threats like if ur some tuff guy
    but in real life ur some little fukin geek...
    go lift weights
    do something use full with ur life

Yay!, another person to help me through the journey of trash talking Josh!!!!Partners in crime 8)
    BTW JOSHY BOI, I just love you. You making up so much stuff, just gives me pleasure.
    But seriously, let&#39;s vs. it&#39;ll be fun! I will go completely naked! So you can win and have your fun in an online game! uhh yea![/b]
    And to this other 12 year old
    U can talk all the shit u want cause i rly dont give a fuk
    Come fight me no accessories just Armor and weapon
    get ur ass fukin wooped kid...

PriestOfShadows

durka&#39;s actually 20. so eat shit.

agendas

Na its more directed to u
    U WERE A SUCKY ASS PRIEST THAT GOT ROLLED 24/7
    Dont make me laugh u were not a attacker
    If my intentions were to jack u and make u cry i would of took everything and delvled ur punk ass since all u did was leech my koxp partys
    as far as u know nice...
    Like a said talk to jonny about that one cause it wasnt me... i didnt have shit from that warrior
    I have scammed somebody again but it was for a good cause
    My friend got his items jacked a few months ago
    The person who had them put them on a priest i used to play
    Got the pass took the stuff back and gave it back to my friend
    im being stupid rofl
    if im being so annoying GTFO my topic
    All u were good at was KOXP thats all i needed u for
    now i dont
    u can stfu and suck mafias[/b]
    lmao u are retarted yea i koxped so what guess who started me koxping? it was YOU and SOLELY YOU guess when DURKA stopped koxp? lvl 45..... guess who have ex ii +6 way back when? durka did at lvl 59 how was i not an attacker?? and i played durka2 and cudda ROLLED ANY FUCKING CHARACTER YOU WUUDA THROWN AT ME DIPSHIT IN ARDREAM I EXP BUGGED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND CUZ U SUCK W/OUT BUYING ITEMS I GOT ALL MY ITEMS WITHOUT BUYING THEM FOR REAL MONEY I EARNED EVERY LAST THING I DID IN THAT GAME INCLUDING HELLBREAKER +7 DOL +6 IRON BELT BEING MY TOP 3 ITEMS I NEVER USED USD TO BUY MY CHARACTERS AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ONE BANNED I DO NOT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IM GOOD FOR AND NOT GOOD FOR SO FAR IN THIS POST U HAVE SHOWN A VIDEO OF A BABASHOPPED WARRIOR, ADMITTED TO SCAMMING PEOPLE, AND ADMITTING TO KOXPING MULTIPLE TIMES YOU HAVE GOTTEN MANY CHARACTERS BANNED I HAVENT GOTTEN 1 BANNED YET NOT EVEN A 3 DAY BAN IM MORE LEGIT KO PLAYER THAN U EVER WILL BE

PS I PLAYED VARSITY FOOTBALL MY JUNIOR YEAR AND QUIT TO PLAY VARSITY VOLLEYBALL WHICH EARNED ME A SCHOLARSHIP AT A DIVISION 3 COLLEGE WHICH I DIDNT ACCEPT BECAUSE I GOT AN ACADEMIC ONE TO ANOTHER SCHOO FOR MORE MONEY I RAN VARSITY TRACK AND WENT TO EVERAL COMPETITIONS FOR LONG JUMP DO NOT TELL ME SHIT ABOUT SPORTS BECAUSE IVE PLAYED EVERY SPORT AND DONE WELL JOSH FUCK YOU YOU SUCK :P

and mafia wud kill you

durka&#39;s actually 20. so eat shit.[/b]
    lmao i wish priest i got prom tonight so i wont be on til monday xD

As I said in official forum feel the hypocrisy of some people

joshy3

lmao u are retarted yea i koxped so what guess who started me koxping? it was YOU and SOLELY YOU guess when DURKA stopped koxp? lvl 45..... guess who have ex ii +6 way back when? durka did at lvl 59 how was i not an attacker?? and i played durka2 and cudda ROLLED ANY FUCKING CHARACTER YOU WUUDA THROWN AT ME DIPSHIT IN ARDREAM I EXP BUGGED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND CUZ U SUCK W/OUT BUYING ITEMS I GOT ALL MY ITEMS WITHOUT BUYING THEM FOR REAL MONEY I EARNED EVERY LAST THING I DID IN THAT GAME INCLUDING HELLBREAKER +7 DOL +6 IRON BELT BEING MY TOP 3 ITEMS I NEVER USED USD TO BUY MY CHARACTERS AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ONE BANNED I DO NOT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IM GOOD FOR AND NOT GOOD FOR SO FAR IN THIS POST U HAVE SHOWN A VIDEO OF A BABASHOPPED WARRIOR, ADMITTED TO SCAMMING PEOPLE, AND ADMITTING TO KOXPING MULTIPLE TIMES YOU HAVE GOTTEN MANY CHARACTERS BANNED I HAVENT GOTTEN 1 BANNED YET NOT EVEN A 3 DAY BAN IM MORE LEGIT KO PLAYER THAN U EVER WILL BE

PS I PLAYED VARSITY FOOTBALL MY JUNIOR YEAR AND QUIT TO PLAY VARSITY VOLLEYBALL WHICH EARNED ME A SCHOLARSHIP AT A DIVISION 3 COLLEGE WHICH I DIDNT ACCEPT BECAUSE I GOT AN ACADEMIC ONE TO ANOTHER SCHOO FOR MORE MONEY I RAN VARSITY TRACK AND WENT TO EVERAL COMPETITIONS FOR LONG JUMP DO NOT TELL ME SHIT ABOUT SPORTS BECAUSE IVE PLAYED EVERY SPORT AND DONE WELL JOSH FUCK YOU YOU SUCK :P

and mafia wud kill you
    lmao i wish priest i got prom tonight so i wont be on til monday xD[/b]
    Umm u did not stop koxping at 45
    and i didnt start u koxping
    Jordan23Jumps was koxping at urki hais before i even met u
    lol ii+6 hahaha and ur paper+5
    hahaha u wouldnt roll anyone
    I remember when i got xp bugged
    it was cause u wanted it back some other time dont give me that shit
    ummm
    Who says ive bought my items?
    Do u see any proof of me paying usd for my items
    i dont even buy premium wtf are u talking about
    The reason i have premium is because i pay people GBs to buy for me
    Your not good for anything except talking shit
    u suck at priest
    u definitely suck at rogue&#39;
    just dont come back
    LOL because u havent gotten banned doesnt mean ur more legit
    i can really care less who knows ive cheated
    i koxped for like a year got a lvl 64 char banned and a lvl 62 priest
    Both had better shit then durka will ever have
    so what...
    Most GG people have cheated just dont come out and say it
    i rly dont give

Volleyball hahaha....
    someone is a bitch
    Contact was too much for u?
    puss..
    So ur 20 but u act like ur a fukin kid?
    ya u do.."why dont u come to georgia see if that lvl 80 warrior helps u"
    rofl i bet ur FAT as FUCK
    cause all u do is sit in ur computer chair
    /nuff said
    gtfo my topic
    kkthxbb

runordie

josh i love how you talk like your better then everyone. you suck at priest, and warrior, and archer(because you got caught) You were just making fun of durka because he sounded tough, look at yourself. lol, its funny to see what people say just so there reputation and their identity on the internet is still cool.

I&#39;m sure calling him fat as fuck is really going to make him cry at night...

p.s i love everyone

agendas

Umm u did not stop koxping at 45
    and i didnt start u koxping
    Jordan23Jumps was koxping at urki hais before i even met u
    lol ii+6 hahaha and ur paper+5
    hahaha u wouldnt roll anyone
    I remember when i got xp bugged
    it was cause u wanted it back some other time dont give me that shit
    ummm
    Who says ive bought my items?
    Do u see any proof of me paying usd for my items
    i dont even buy premium wtf are u talking about
    The reason i have premium is because i pay people GBs to buy for me
    Your not good for anything except talking shit
    u suck at priest
    u definitely suck at rogue&#39;
    just dont come back
    LOL because u havent gotten banned doesnt mean ur more legit
    i can really care less who knows ive cheated
    i koxped for like a year got a lvl 64 char banned and a lvl 62 priest
    Both had better shit then durka will ever have
    so what...
    Most GG people have cheated just dont come out and say it
    i rly dont give

Volleyball hahaha....
    someone is a bitch
    Contact was too much for u?
    puss..
    So ur 20 but u act like ur a fukin kid?
    ya u do.."why dont u come to georgia see if that lvl 80 warrior helps u"
    rofl i bet ur FAT as FUCK
    cause all u do is sit in ur computer chair
    /nuff said
    gtfo my topic
    kkthxbb[/b]
    Durka doesn&#39;t live in Georgia. Mafia does. And yeah I&#39;m fat as fuck.... http://www.myspace.com/simpson48

joshy3

josh i love how you talk like your better then everyone. you suck at priest, and warrior, and archer(because you got caught) You were just making fun of durka because he sounded tough, look at yourself. lol, its funny to see what people say just so there reputation and their identity on the internet is still cool.

I&#39;m sure calling him fat as fuck is really going to make him cry at night...
    p.s i love everyone[/b]
    Honestly i am better than u... your warrior is all items
    Items that never belonged to u
    How LadyIris IN+2
    Longs Rocs+2 and We+3
    Bet ur loving it cause all u had to do was scam them for it

Durka doesn&#39;t live in Georgia. Mafia does. And yeah I&#39;m fat as fuck.... http://www.myspace.com/simpson48[/b]
    Maybe u GAYS should stop sharing Ko4Life Account so i know the hell im talking too
    btw can u get any whiter?
    Can u open ur eyes?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast