Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Pato Vs Show----Girakon

This is a discussion on Pato Vs Show----Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; süper wıdeo !...
Page: 5

AlteaDaPriest

süper wıdeo !

pato_sobre

süper wıdeo ![/b]

lol xD

Hehe real clannie U just showed how lame some of your clannies are or you had 2 x better gear or lvl or just they played on vs for the first time ^^? help me understand this, why did u made that vid I cant belive how u could to do something like that to your clannies/friends ...
    Some ppl want be famous no matter what

to the topic i didnt liked it coz that was just boring ... 5/10.

oh and dont think im flaming or something im just wondering

Banned

zzz why files front?
    and do u remmember me? :P
    TheLastGreedyzz?
    played in girakon like 2 months

Impact

Hehe real clannie U just showed how lame some of your clannies are or you had 2 x better gear or lvl or just they played on vs for the first time ^^? help me understand this, why did u made that vid I cant belive how u could to do something like that to your clannies/friends ...

oh and dont think im flaming or something im just wondering [/b]
    +1 i liked the video but very true what nismo said above, that is fucked up to put vs with clannies when u know you had better gear + lvl.

pato_sobre

+1 i liked the video but very true what nismo said above, that is fucked up to put vs with clannies when u know you had better gear + lvl.[/b]

man , question ARE U IDIOT? ARE U BLIND? or BOTH?

im show my items there also my lvl what can u say about that? and im pretty sure the 80% of the players im vsing there have at least 1-2 rols that i hadnt,

almost in the end of the vid i got SKE, WP and a ROC those are all my uniqs, lol

blind bich

Banned

nice

pato_sobre

/sry english

and about u: this is a VS video if u dont like to see VS dont rate it FFS idiot, if u dont really know how to rate a vs video dont do it...

here u are a tip 4 pages of 9/10 9.5/10 and 10/10 rate, and u 5/10 nice,

gues what? i dont care about noob opinions this show how noob u are. OFC im vsing clanies like die4you, imsick, etc its because they are both of the best rogues in girakon lol

/understand_that

grats on ur dagger!

wow kid easy your so angry coz noob like me didnt liked your video ^^? And u think this great video because your clannies and some friend gave u 10 ? You are so self-confident .. Oh and i wont discuss about that "because they are both of the best rogues in girakon lol" <lol><lol>. and btw u posted this video here and i have right to my own opinion.

Cya

japo

pato, dont lost ur time replying to noobs its a 10/10 movie of a 10/10 skilled sin. rest comments are useless

pato_sobre

pato, dont lost ur time replying to noobs its a 10/10 movie of a 10/10 skilled sin. rest comments are useless[/b]

ty <3

OMFG poor MIME in ur avatar ahahahahahahaha i never payed attention he got hitted in the balls very hard

he wont be able to have kids

haha xD

japo

owned mime xD

KoOOok

Nice video (i love your method to upgrade ur 70 dagger hihi<3) maybe this is a stupid question but how do u zoom so much? :P

+1 i liked the video but very true what nismo said above, that is fucked up to put vs with clannies when u know you had better gear + lvl.[/b]
    Because hes a greedy and selfish cunt who quits clan because he is insulted by getting a skele belt and RE.

What a waste.