Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Pedal topic , and a movie inside :)

This is a discussion on Pedal topic , and a movie inside :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop U can ask any sin that has cp? hmm.. u just rly fuked urself lol. CP ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    U can ask any sin that has cp? hmm.. u just rly fuked urself lol. CP only increases ur dmg it has nothing to do with heal.

ye it does rofl

Watch BOOOS movies to see how pedal works, he supposedly were using a multi task mouse or something. The current pedal dos minor every .30 or w/e the cooldown is at so its even more effectiv now, or so I heard atleast

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    Yeah , when he got him on some part he wrote : "even with 50% pot u cant get me , try with 100% or 10k heal " lolz

but still , does he pedalz?

@sonvicky , let me get this right , the pedal helps u combo'ing ? by how ? how can you do that with a pedal ? ,thnx.
    Mainly, there are two kinds of pedals. The most used is the one which bypasses the minor cooldown, and pretty much uses up most of your mana within 1-2 seconds. There is a 2nd kind of pedal, which can do the combooing aswell, but they're much harder to get ahold off and they'd be pretty useless now a days... Anyone using them would be spotted right away, by them never failing any skills, doing it faster than ANYONE else and minor like the guy in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    3rd video isn't a hack nor pedal... thats abyss 50% potion.. you can tell because his hp potting a real pedal has no use for hp pots because 1 soul pot will give more hp then 1 hp pot so you will never see hp potting if the user is running a pedal.. which this guy isn't but it definatly looks like abyss 50% potions ^^
    I didn't see any HP pot usage 0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    if a rogue uses critical point his hp pot regain and his minors got a chance of doubeling.

so lets say they use a 1080hp pot, cp makes it 2160 + some 120minors= real fast regain.

i havnt watched the vids, to lazy for it, but i just wanted to mention this
    This is infact true, but it rarelly happens to me
    Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    Not sure if your joking or not, but where'd you read that?

Spell Effect: Critical Point effect
    Duration: 10 seconds
    Attack set to 200% of original

How does attack have anything to do with heal?
    It's a special effect of CP, anything that has to do with heals has a chance to go 2x its intended purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by tal100 View Post
    pedal isnt legit?
    Pedal is not legal, and is the dumbest thing to ever be invented. Anyone who uses it is a total retard and should be deleted from the face of the earth. PERIOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    Pedal are using nubs only...
    What he said :P

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    Who is they ? and please keep on topic ffs ...
    He's asking why the people who use pedals aren't banned it is on topic...

and whoever said CP doesn't have the chance of doubling any kind of heal has never played a sin 80+ on usko then...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Best concreate answer I can give you is... This... Is... K2!!!! Money speaks for itself, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    How i will tell you what does pedal,and u will stop saying pedal to everyone.Pedal is the acctool which is using by noobs.
    It looks like that,connects pc with an usb scart.You can push that cube or other box (idk which one)with your foot,this is a big button.When push that cube it floods your selected 2 keyboard button. (between 1-8 numbers) If you switched 7 and 8 buttons it pushs 7 and 8 buttons like this
    78787878787878787878787878787878787878787878787878 78787878787878787 You cant swithc mause right click.Thats a toy for noobs,some warriors too using that 4rr4rr4rr.
    Minor combo is funny side of asas,why ppl want to use that acctool? Because everyone killing them and they want respect in this game,because no one respect them in real life
    dam i tought when u saying pedal its mean u useing program or something but its realy fucing pedal! they never can get ban with this ZZZZzzzz

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    How i will tell you what does pedal,and u will stop saying pedal to everyone.Pedal is the acctool which is using by noobs.
    It looks like that,connects pc with an usb scart.You can push that cube or other box (idk which one)with your foot,this is a big button.When push that cube it floods your selected 2 keyboard button. (between 1-8 numbers) If you switched 7 and 8 buttons it pushs 7 and 8 buttons like this
    78787878787878787878787878787878787878787878787878 78787878787878787 You cant swithc mause right click.Thats a toy for noobs,some warriors too using that 4rr4rr4rr.
    Minor combo is funny side of asas,why ppl want to use that acctool? Because everyone killing them and they want respect in this game,because no one respect them in real life
    so let me get this right , every time they ''push'' that button it just does 67 in 1 press right ? It's almost the same doing 7-8-8-78-7-87-8-7-87-8 with the fingers @ keyboard no ?
    And another thing , I think they can select the button as mouse right click , cause u can see that person using right click and the minor is not on his skillbar (= only 1 minor yet he minors super fast)

~If anyone can post the video of boooo using pedal please post it .

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Pedal just clicks buttons faster.

so basically it minors really fast.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post

k thnx

can close topic =]

P.S : So this guys is using minor pedal or ? how he is minoring so fast with 1 right click minor ?

i want pedal for priest

retard0

What you`ll get from that X) ?

so its mean u cant get ban from this

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by tal100 View Post
    so its mean u cant get ban from this
    obio retard is obio ?

It makes your minor faster , basicly hack ? LoLwtFbbQomfG

so if its just make your minor faster why isnt legit?

retard0

lol .... do you even hear yourself ? cause its a HACK , its not legal ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast