Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Personal +7 on C-West

This is a discussion on Personal +7 on C-West within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) why u hyde ur name on the ss?.. everybody know that u got that dagger so....... anyway gz for ...
Page: 3

1) why u hyde ur name on the ss?.. everybody know that u got that dagger so....... anyway gz for get ur dagger +7
    2) you got nice items as far I know. JuST try to train with ur minnor cuz I saw I big diff with stonecoldkillah's minor , disturbetkillah's minor, salmin's minor.
    3) I think one rogue human said that he got that dagger +7 too (I dont remember his name atm).

GL[/b]
    Enough to take down you.

1) why u hyde ur name on the ss?.. everybody know that u got that dagger so....... anyway gz for get ur dagger +7
    2) you got nice items as far I know. JuST try to train with ur minnor cuz I saw I big diff with stonecoldkillah's minor , disturbetkillah's minor, salmin's minor.
    3) I think one rogue human said that he got that dagger +7 too (I dont remember his name atm).

GL[/b]
    yea i cant remember who the human person was that got the +7 pd...i been trying to think of it for so long lol...

manveerj

Cardinal is the human with the pd +7 nd grats

Banned

Enough to take down you.[/b]
    who are u? :huh: ? and I think that u're wrong dude .... and If I wrote that means that I know that rogue how he plays in 1v1. also I trained alot ma minor couple weeks ago, so I change ma style of minor... I used to minor with the rite click but it's more easy for me press 2 bottons for minor heal (7 and 8 ). I don't have good gear like other players "yet" but Im making decent vs better than 1 month ago.

if u play west tell me if u wanna make a vs with the same gear if it's possible.

OpusDei

Read topic name?

Try satting me and it doesnt work

BB NOOB

and to all those out there saying shit about my name, its illegal to post an SS of your char name, GM will ban you for that if he sees you but its not illegal to have it to the left so thats the only reason i did it.
    [/b]
    could quite possibly just be me but that made on sense what so ever...

magnified

wat

dude i'm fucked. i didn't black out character names for the last 3 years[/b]
    yeahh. ive talked to some gm's who've said theyve banned a few characters from both ko4life and cafegeveze in their selling account topics...

thats why most intelligent people dont have ign's in the ko4life sigs/profiles when posting character selling topics...

soo anonymous has a legit point.

who are u? :huh: ? and I think that u're wrong dude .... and If I wrote that means that I know that rogue how he plays in 1v1. also I trained alot ma minor couple weeks ago, so I change ma style of minor... I used to minor with the rite click but it's more easy for me press 2 bottons for minor heal (7 and 8 ). I don't have good gear like other players "yet" but Im making decent vs better than 1 month ago.

if u play west tell me if u wanna make a vs with the same gear if it's possible.[/b]

if you can't get the gear... dont call the vs...

ps. no spear defense vs me pls xD

Cardinal is the human with the pd +7 nd grats[/b]
    i thought he had his pd7 before he nt'd. i could be wrong.

Banned

yeahh. ive talked to some gm's who've said theyve banned a few characters from both ko4life and cafegeveze in their selling account topics...
    thats why most intelligent people dont have ign's in the ko4life sigs/profiles when posting character selling topics...
    soo anonymous has a legit point.
    if you can't get the gear... dont call the vs...
    ps. no spear defense vs me pls xD[/b]
    I dont need a pro gear not kill some good players.. also I dont use def spear.. your ap it's not like icecoldkillah that's why u're less hard than him

i didnt think id ever say it.. but anonomys would beat u soulshot, arrange a 1v1 plx. also heartless has more ap than ice. im sure they can beat u.

firenewbie11

Read topic name?

Try satting me and it doesnt work

BB NOOB

and to all those out there saying shit about my name, its illegal to post an SS of your char name, GM will ban you for that if he sees you but its not illegal to have it to the left so thats the only reason i did it.[/b]
    You don't get banned for posting your name when you show off your character. GMs ban you if you are selling your character and they know the name of the character being sold. Get your facts straight please. If what you said was true, then why hasn't every single character posted in the media sections "Post your stats" or "Post your DLW/DCZ Char" have been banned? Enough said about that.

abc123sk7

Gratz, now do +8 hehehe

Banned

dagger of pussybitch +7, nice ^^

Banned

i didnt think id ever say it.. but anonomys would beat u soulshot, arrange a 1v1 plx. also heartless has more ap than ice. im sure they can beat u.[/b]
    WANNA BET?

WANNA BET?[/b]
    anonymous not so sure. but i bet either ice or heart get u dirty soulshot :P

grats anonymous. sux that such an uber dagger goes to such a noob sin. haha jk

grats buddy. now start lwling again BB

Banned

anonymous not so sure. but i bet either ice or heart get u dirty soulshot :P
    grats anonymous. sux that such an uber dagger goes to such a noob sin. haha jk

grats buddy. now start lwling again BB[/b]
    ice kick ma ass :lol: . hearth is a lil better than me but no so far :P , also stonecold and disturbet are good .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast