Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Personal +7 on C-West

This is a discussion on Personal +7 on C-West within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My spear +7 pwns u wanka good job anyway. still trying to minor combo a DK or u accomplished that ...
Page: 4

Godl1k3

My spear +7 pwns u wanka

good job anyway. still trying to minor combo a DK or u accomplished that yet?

soulshot.. i think heartless kick ur ass, anonymous or wateva... would be a close vs wid u :P id like to see this vs.

Banned

soulshot.. i think heartless kick ur ass, anonymous or wateva... would be a close vs wid u :P id like to see this vs.[/b]
    I already fight with hearth more than 9 vs.. and he can't kick ma ass easily.. he's a lil bit more able to kill than icecoldkillah "that gay has good ap". we made some vs and we got like 4-3 or so.. I think he can beat me.. but not with different he is good player. anonymous was close with me on vs.. when I was using hp pot... cuz I was exping on dk.. he lsoe 2-1 but he was minoring and I was with just hp pot..I tell him that we can make a real vs if he want with sc and I gonna use minor too but he didin't answer ma letter yet.

and what happend with wigga? did u sell that rogue? I miss him U-U

I dont have a pro gear yet like some player yet, but I do ma best... I've bad lucky to get rols on west Y-Y

who are u? :huh: ? and I think that u're wrong dude .... and If I wrote that means that I know that rogue how he plays in 1v1. also I trained alot ma minor couple weeks ago, so I change ma style of minor... I used to minor with the rite click but it's more easy for me press 2 bottons for minor heal (7 and 8 ). I don't have good gear like other players "yet" but Im making decent vs better than 1 month ago.

if u play west tell me if u wanna make a vs with the same gear if it's possible.[/b]
    I played anonymous for a little, only vs'd you once but beat you full hp unbuffed

Banned

I played anonymous for a little, only vs'd you once but beat you full hp unbuffed[/b]
    wel lI don't remember that.. was a legal vs?.. if u want we can make some vs today but like 6pm (usa time) cuz Im working atm on ma office, so if u wanna try it just tell me by pm and I'll be glady to do ma best on that vs

EDIT: can be possible tommorrow AT 6:00PM? I forgot that today is maintenance... so I gonna play bowling today yayy xD!

Royalassassin

Naaa Prtscn had a +7 personal ages ago, and randomhero had a +3 reverse which he thought it was a good idea to try to +5 reverse and then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

I already fight with hearth more than 9 vs.. and he can't kick ma ass easily.. he's a lil bit more able to kill than icecoldkillah "that gay has good ap". we made some vs and we got like 4-3 or so.. I think he can beat me.. but not with different he is good player. anonymous was close with me on vs.. when I was using hp pot... cuz I was exping on dk.. he lsoe 2-1 but he was minoring and I was with just hp pot..I tell him that we can make a real vs if he want with sc and I gonna use minor too but he didin't answer ma letter yet.

and what happend with wigga? did u sell that rogue? I miss him U-U

I dont have a pro gear yet like some player yet, but I do ma best... I've bad lucky to get rols on west Y-Y[/b]

well basicaly i quit my warrior Heartlesskillah to play mage. Sold all the uniques i had and bought mage shit.

THE VERY SAME DAY I CAME BACK TO WARRIOR, i fought u in cz. :P

i was using quest earing str earing+6

quest ring Ring of Magic

lupus pendant.

quest belt

theres no pride in putting up a fight agianst that. We can fight agian now that i got a few things back. ps i got 2600 ap ice cold has 2500 'ish.

Banned

well basicaly i quit my warrior Heartlesskillah to play mage. Sold all the uniques i had and bought mage shit.

THE VERY SAME DAY I CAME BACK TO WARRIOR, i fought u in cz. :P

i was using quest earing str earing+6

quest ring Ring of Magic

lupus pendant.

quest belt

theres no pride in putting up a fight agianst that. We can fight agian now that i got a few things back. ps i got 2600 ap ice cold has 2500 'ish. [/b]
    don't scare me ma friend xD...well I still with some quest items :lol: . I need work with ma gear now ma items need be better, and if u got 2600.. more than icecold.. well gz

Banned

gz nigga now gogo +8 xD

magnified

you said your vs's with heartless were 4-3?

ill give u 2000 usd if u fraps u killing heartless in a 1v1

Banned

you said your vs's with heartless were 4-3?

ill give u 2000 usd if u fraps u killing heartless in a 1v1[/b]
    we made those vs 4 days ago if u can remember, maybe u got new items "gg" so well let try to get some of them and keep ur bet

wanksta u can have it +10 but u still sucks, xD its true you got kicked of UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ?

ISeeYouPee

don't scare me ma friend xD...well I still with some quest items :lol: . I need work with ma gear now ma items need be better, and if u got 2600.. more than icecold.. well gz [/b]
    well when i put shit on that has ap on it then i get more ap ^^ but in my view i see defense > attack anytime ...there for u hit me for low and i hit u decent hehhe

Hey cutie Senior Member

ice kick ma ass :lol: . hearth is a lil better than me but no so far :P , also stonecold and disturbet are good .[/b]
    didnt i beat you wiht no pauldron? h34r:

come to arena some time ;p im now playin juicy, got no gear but ye :P but ye on wigga beat u full hp too many times >.<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast