Page 364 of 548 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my warrior, cwest also: rate pls[/b] 6/10, not that great tbh, Here is my old dcz warrior (miss him ) ...
Page: 364

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

my warrior, cwest also:

rate pls[/b]
    6/10, not that great tbh,

Here is my old dcz warrior (miss him )

That's without uniques other than one opal earing and a lupus pendant +0. That hp and wep defense may make you a good tank, but you won't kill SHIT with that ap. Your ac is still lower than mine (not a flame) even with my shitty gear :l You might wanna trade in the IN/ROC's for some higher str rings and maybe a wp or something.

That's without uniques other than one opal earing and a lupus pendant +0. That hp and wep defense may make you a good tank, but you won't kill SHIT with that ap. Your ac is still lower than mine (not a flame) even with my shitty gear :l You might wanna trade in the IN/ROC's for some higher str rings and maybe a wp or something.[/b]
    i lol'ed

look at hp / mp, he would kill u anytime
    btw my BP has 400 hp more then you h34r:

jeweetzelluf

6/10, not that great tbh,

[/b]
    lol,
    his stats r better dude;p u got no hp/mp he got 4.2k hp 2.2k mp

you really think so? :P HP doesn't make that big a difference in DCZ, especially when all the other stats are far different. Besides, that wasn't my point, I tried to give him a few tips, like try to get more ap, cuz even with all that hp/mp, he won't get TOO far with that low of ap. I tanked plenty well with my dcz warrior, you will have plenty of ac and hp, no need to worry about that on a warrior. Those aren't even best stats, still only lvl 58 in that pic, got up to 4 chitins +8 and raptor rebirth +3 before was hacked :P

you really think so? :P HP doesn't make that big a difference in DCZ, especially when all the other stats are far different. Besides, that wasn't my point, I tried to give him a few tips, like try to get more ap, cuz even with all that hp/mp, he won't get TOO far with that low of ap. I tanked plenty well with my dcz warrior, you will have plenty of ac and hp, no need to worry about that on a warrior. Those aren't even best stats, still only lvl 58 in that pic, got up to 4 chitins +8 and raptor rebirth +3 before was hacked :P[/b]
    wow 1st time hearing that...
    so all you can do with that hp is kill 1 person, 2 or more will own u...malice + spike + thrust dead...
    if your going to be an ap whore u gotta make sure u got enough items to do it...cause either go ap whore with 2k+ ap or go normal build so u can tank at least 4 people...minimum...

anywho...ill post my BP some time....

btw my archer has more hp than your war :P

wow 1st time hearing that...
    so all you can do with that hp is kill 1 person, 2 or more will own u...malice + spike + thrust dead...
    if your going to be an ap whore u gotta make sure u got enough items to do it...cause either go ap whore with 2k+ ap or go normal build so u can tank at least 4 people...minimum...

anywho...ill post my BP some time....

btw my archer has more hp than your war :P[/b]
    I could still tank plenty on that warrior, even with his uniques I still had more defense than he did those aren't even my final stats on that warrior, just the only SS I have left. My point is that he can't do much, and I NEVER said mine was better, I pointed out even with my crappy gear I still had more ac than him. He needs to change up a few things and balance his hp with his ap, something I eventually got with my final stats... somewhere around 1600 ap and 3500 hp.

I could still tank plenty on that warrior, even with his uniques I still had more defense than he did those aren't even my final stats on that warrior, just the only SS I have left. My point is that he can't do much, and I NEVER said mine was better, I pointed out even with my crappy gear I still had more ac than him. He needs to change up a few things and balance his hp with his ap, something I eventually got with my final stats... somewhere around 1600 ap and 3500 hp.[/b]
    ok fair enough
    but yeh i was mainly pointing out that u said Hp isnt a big factor in dcz
    anywho...

enigma69

you really think so? :P HP doesn't make that big a difference in DCZ, especially when all the other stats are far different. Besides, that wasn't my point, I tried to give him a few tips, like try to get more ap, cuz even with all that hp/mp, he won't get TOO far with that low of ap. I tanked plenty well with my dcz warrior, you will have plenty of ac and hp, no need to worry about that on a warrior. Those aren't even best stats, still only lvl 58 in that pic, got up to 4 chitins +8 and raptor rebirth +3 before was hacked :P[/b]
    uhh... that ap is with a hb+7... his stats are waaay better than yours. if he sold that hb and grabbed a rappy his AP would be higher than yours, but he will hit harder with the HB so whats the point???

so no, your still wrong, his character is better than yours in all aspects except you have slightly higher ac.

Robokill

I could still tank plenty on that warrior, even with his uniques I still had more defense than he did those aren't even my final stats on that warrior, just the only SS I have left. My point is that he can't do much, and I NEVER said mine was better, I pointed out even with my crappy gear I still had more ac than him. He needs to change up a few things and balance his hp with his ap, something I eventually got with my final stats... somewhere around 1600 ap and 3500 hp.[/b]
    hence why i am buying IB/skelly and dual WE's to increase the def. after that get +8 chitin and hb8/rapter+4 reverse. once i get that i think ill have some of the best ardream warrior stats in cwest

uhh... that ap is with a hb+7... his stats are waaay better than yours. if he sold that hb and grabbed a rappy his AP would be higher than yours, but he will hit harder with the HB so whats the point???

so no, your still wrong, his character is better than yours in all aspects except you have slightly higher ac.[/b]
    where the fuck did I say I was better, I said he should trade some shit for higher ap and not worry too much about hp, learn to fucking read omg.

Anyways, GL with your warrior dude, balance is the key

My Priest with Holy Animor +7 and Lycoan Hammer +7, I still need to get pathos defense gloves.

Thanks for Looking.

xstep

My Priest with Holy Animor +7 and Lycoan Hammer +7, I still need to get pathos defense gloves.

Thanks for Looking.[/b]
    gogo 69 u ll do better there, ardream sux :P

jeweetzelluf

Thanks for Looking.[/b]
    nice

Banned

thats my old char on diez :P :P

nice u only forgot ur stats...<_<

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread