Page 424 of 548 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NatGeo paper archer ftw (i hope ur archer and not sin^^) yeah paper archer, my tru ap ...
Page: 424


  1. #6346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    paper archer ftw (i hope ur archer and not sin^^)
    yeah paper archer, my tru ap is not like that since i would wear dd helm

  2. #6347
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    woow thats one of the most unbalanced stats I've ever seen 1240 mana , 1k hp, and 0 resists ftw does it really worth to have that much AP? guess you die like a fly.

  3. #6348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    woow thats one of the most unbalanced stats I've ever seen 1240 mana , 1k hp, and 0 resists ftw does it really worth to have that much AP? guess you die like a fly.
    yea it's a really unbalanced char lol but i guess it doesn't really matter since i gain more kills then death and most of the time i don't even die Well rogues can't kill me went i'm not duffed. I always stay out of range from duffers.

  4. #6349
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realenergy View Post
    yea it's a really unbalanced char lol but i guess it doesn't really matter since i gain more kills then death and most of the time i don't even die Well rogues can't kill me went i'm not duffed. I always stay out of range from duffers.
    yea, i tought that you're always trying to stay out of the melee fights but guess mages are your worst enemies if you can't kill them immediately

  5. #6350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    74

    Default

    yeah mages are my worst enemies. mostly i hate about them is their ice and aswell lighting now since the stun rate has been changed to higher. I will be all set when i get a jud+3, gettin ice will not be much of a problem

  6. #6351
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realenergy View Post
    yeah mages are my worst enemies. mostly i hate about them is their ice and aswell lighting now since the stun rate has been changed to higher. I will be all set when i get a jud+3, gettin ice will not be much of a problem
    i <3 you you still playing? still waiting on the pk video and get on msn some time nub! i log vent but your always afk xD

  7. #6352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    my noob warrior
    what do i need to improve? i think i have to raise my ap right?
    with scs 1500/300/enchants wings of noah AQ

  8. #6353
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    65

    Default

    You have perfect defence, cool hp/mana and average resist and ap is bit low,but you cant raise your ap w/o losing the others and i always voted for def/hp warrior than for ap, specially if you have personal priest.

  9. #6354
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Why block your name INouveckI from olympia? =)
    No one cares.

  10. #6355
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Why block your name INouveckI from olympia? =)
    No one cares.
    wrong name.
    and well this isnt a dcz topic?
    stay out of it if u dont have any opinion genius.

  11. #6356
    2much4you
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    my noob warrior
    what do i need to improve? i think i have to raise my ap right?
    with scs 1500/300/enchants wings of noah AQ
    pretty nice warr u got there.
    2 more lvls u can hit 1760 ap try to get dr2/3 instead of fov
    u ll get like 4500/4.6k hp 2.5k mana thats pretty awesome.
    hope u have a personal priest u can rape parties.

  12. #6357
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    wrong name.
    and well this isnt a dcz topic?
    stay out of it if u dont have any opinion genius.
    La dee daa FairPlay = olympia
    INouveckI is the leader of WeRule a human DCZ clan la dee daaa, oh, your K4L name is nouveck. =D

  13. #6358
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2much4you View Post
    pretty nice warr u got there.
    2 more lvls u can hit 1760 ap try to get dr2/3 instead of fov
    u ll get like 4500/4.6k hp 2.5k mana thats pretty awesome.
    hope u have a personal priest u can rape parties.
    ühmm dude, how would he get 4,6k hp if he changed his fovs(which give hp) to drs(which don't) and still he gets +250-300hp? niccee.

  14. #6359
    2much4you
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    ühmm dude, how would he get 4,6k hp if he changed his fovs(which give hp) to drs(which don't) and still he gets +250-300hp? niccee.
    if he doesnt change anything he ll hit 4.5-4.6k hp. If he change one fov for a roc i assume is a fov2 he could change for a roc1-2 he ll get more hp
    dont try 2 be a smart ass dudee
    i think its a great warr with cool hp/mana/def perfect he just could work out the ap.

  15. #6360
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2much4you View Post
    if he doesnt change anything he ll hit 4.5-4.6k hp. If he change one fov for a roc i assume is a fov2 he could change for a roc1-2 he ll get more hp
    dont try 2 be a smart ass dudee
    i think its a great warr with cool hp/mana/def perfect he just could work out the ap.
    it's not like i try to be anything but you said he should change his foverins to Diamond Ring and he'll get like 4,5-4,6k hp and I said that it's impossible. There was nothing about RoC in your previous post. You made a mistake and I fixed it, don't blame me for this, lol.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •