Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1431
Like Tree1Likes

Post Your RLB Stats

This is a discussion on Post Your RLB Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets see some more stats on this topic Some old picture I found, from a year ago Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
Page: 82


  1. #1216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Lets see some more stats on this topic
    Some old picture I found, from a year ago



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  2. #1217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    233

    Default

    That's a pretty damn nice warrior you got there, but I assume that the ac is bugged with meat dumpling? (A)

  3. #1218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    That's a pretty damn nice warrior you got there, but I assume that the ac is bugged with meat dumpling? (A)
    no, this is before meat dumpling was in game, as you can see no dumplings at inventory.

  4. #1219
    Carabi
    Guest

    Default

    how is 1664 deff possible wiht in, strings, pe, we and dual roc?

  5. #1220
    Senior Member Soppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabi View Post
    how is 1664 deff possible wiht in, strings, pe, we and dual roc?
    Maybe bugged ac?

  6. #1221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    476

    Default

    No if you put defence points on skill, your defence will increase for the one who didnt know.
    He got at least 50 in def because he have descent.
    And his wep look like a hb+9 so a guy that have enought money to buy a hb+9 probably got roc+2-3 and shell set +9 .
    And ac valk probably.
    Am I right :P?

  7. #1222
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    54

    Default

    sick sick sick sicksick

  8. #1223
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielfil View Post
    No if you put defence points on skill, your defence will increase for the one who didnt know.
    He got at least 50 in def because he have descent.
    And his wep look like a hb+9 so a guy that have enought money to buy a hb+9 probably got roc+2-3 and shell set +9 .
    And ac valk probably.
    Am I right :P?
    you are right in the fact that it's possible to have 1664 def. I've just tried it out on KoK, he has no full+3 accesories but full+9 shell set and +10hb(+30INT).
    but he must have a +50AC wing.

  9. #1224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    you are correct on most parts, I think it was AC wings and AC valks.
    but its not a sos+3 its skeleton belt +3. Iron neck is +1, had a IN +3 later but think this picture was with IN+1, rest are +3

    and yes, RLB warriors put 55 in def skill and get a littl def boost. had almost same def on this 69 warrior as the lvl 81 I played becouse of lvl 55 def skill

  10. #1225
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    you are correct on most parts, I think it was AC wings and AC valks.
    but its not a sos+3 its skeleton belt +3. Iron neck is +1, had a IN +3 later but think this picture was with IN+1, rest are +3

    and yes, RLB warriors put 55 in def skill and get a littl def boost. had almost same def on this 69 warrior as the lvl 81 I played becouse of lvl 55 def skill
    yea H0RROR was a beast even thought i got my own warrior now after he sold out, its even better

  11. #1226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    144

    Default

    that is one beast warrior, enough said

  12. #1227
    BPDB
    Guest

    Default

    he might be bugged, when he uses ap pot from the ap tower in each nation , when the pot finish sometimes the defense and the ap gets bugged

  13. #1228
    Senior Member LurtzMF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    175

    Default

    He aint bugged, its a hb10, whats the problem?

  14. #1229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    476

    Default

    even if the red pot buggg, when you go at RLB the bonus disapear !
    So dont try to say the warrior isnt so good,
    this warrior is monster.

  15. #1230
    Senior Member TripleX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Is there any new Mage stats ? :P hope some1 will upload

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •