Page 379 of 960 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for every Reply and i will answer to guy by another SS :...
Page: 379

Thanks for every Reply and i will answer to guy by another SS :

energie where is ur cs :P nice stats

ZeIda

Thanks for every Reply and i will answer to guy by another SS :
    [/b]
    Those resistances arent that bad, gr & lr could still use some work though. But the thing is to have those kind of resistances while you have your cs/personal shield on, sure ss can be nice to put on in some situations, but most of the time you`ll have both melees & mages attacking you at the same time.

ILoveYouToo

Those resistances arent that bad, gr & lr could still use some work though. But the thing is to have those kind of resistances while you have your cs/personal shield on, sure ss can be nice to put on in some situations, but most of the time you`ll have both melees & mages attacking you at the same time.[/b]
    It's as simple as 3, 1. Three melee classes. One magic class. In a perfect world 75% of all the people attacking you will be melees. Would you stack resistances just to be ready for that 25% or Stack hp/ac to be the best possible against the 75% while still managing to have decent resists for the 25%. This is a simple choice. Not to mention, his resists aren't bad at all in the first SS.

It's as simple as 3, 1. Three melee classes. One magic class. In a perfect world 75% of all the people attacking you will be melees. Would you stack resistances just to be ready for that 25% or Stack hp/ac to be the best possible against the 75% while still managing to have decent resists for the 25%. This is a simple choice. Not to mention, his resists aren't bad at all in the first SS.[/b]
    That 25% hits harder than most of the melee classes do, not to mention they got ice which slows you down, and light which just renders a priest useless. If that priest is tanking a few melee's he won't die, but add decent 1 light mage and he will go down just like that ( speaking of the 49 lr screenshot ) U might say "O no biggie, just throw on that lycoan +7 with 50 Lr" Then that still won't save him. When i played my priest i had 174 Lr ( this is without scorpion shield ) and bfd still stunned me to death each and every time ...

In my opinion, and this opinion is shared by many, Int tank priest don't have 2 but 3 things they have to take care of, and sometimes you'll need to balance things out a bit. Allot of people forget the resists and this is nothing different. Sure you have good ac and hp, and i'm sure you do your job well in pk, but you really musn't think so little of your resistances. And people who defend that by saying: just use a SS for mages ... THAT doesn't work ... it works if u go up against a full mage party, but how often is that, chances are more likely that you'll be facing melee's + mages, so can't take off the personal else u'll get spanked ... But that mage is still out there hitting you ever so hard, or stunning you, thus rendering the priest useless.

To the guy playing that priest, if those are rocs you are using, i would really want you to consider a legionaire band(s)

ILoveYouToo

That 25% hits harder than most of the melee classes do, not to mention they got ice which slows you down, and light which just renders a priest useless. If that priest is tanking a few melee's he won't die, but add decent 1 light mage and he will go down just like that ( speaking of the 49 lr screenshot ) U might say "O no biggie, just throw on that lycoan +7 with 50 Lr" Then that still won't save him. When i played my priest i had 174 Lr ( this is without scorpion shield ) and bfd still stunned me to death each and every time ...

In my opinion, and this opinion is shared by many, Int tank priest don't have 2 but 3 things they have to take care of, and sometimes you'll need to balance things out a bit. Allot of people forget the resists and this is nothing different. Sure you have good ac and hp, and i'm sure you do your job well in pk, but you really musn't think so little of your resistances. And people who defend that by saying: just use a SS for mages ... THAT doesn't work ... it works if u go up against a full mage party, but how often is that, chances are more likely that you'll be facing melee's + mages, so can't take off the personal else u'll get spanked ... But that mage is still out there hitting you ever so hard, or stunning you, thus rendering the priest useless.

To the guy playing that priest, if those are rocs you are using, i would really want you to consider a legionaire band(s)[/b]
    Mages may hit hard but they don't hit hard consistantly. And MOST light mages don't hit hard at all. I'm sure that an INT priest won't be pking alone. And 90% of all pk parties will go for the mage first if its a light or ice mage, then the priest. Do you think that the other people in his party won't be able to kill a pesky light mage before he takes down 9k+ hp assuming he isn't capable of getting a heal off? Just because he is an int priest doesn't mean he has to tank everyone and everything. He will have people to watch his back. Even in the time being, A smart priest will use party heal instead of healing himself if he's being attacked by mages, which still makes him useful to the party.

ZeIda

To the guy playing that priest, if those are rocs you are using, i would really want you to consider a legionaire band(s)[/b]
    Finally a smart guy here...
    Mages DOES hit harder then melees on good int priests, and sure ss can be ok to put on for lets say town-bombing, raiding ew, fighting a full mage party etc. BUT most of the time you will have both mages & melees on you, and then it kinda suxx to have to make a choice between getting stunned & slowed non-stop & get hit really high by mages, OR getting slowed & stunned a little bit less from mages and at the same time getting hit like 300 more from warriors...
    What you need is to have good resistance WHILE you`re using your cs/personal shield, not when you put on your ss & maybe a resistance belt or something.
    On my old priest I had like 228 lr with cs on I think and still got stunned by good light mages. And ILoveYouToo, when you say it its like its 1 lightning mage attacking his full party alone & having to take down all his hp by himself, alot of the time its maybe like 5-6 melees hitting on the priest along with the mage, and the mage might also have like 2 priests healing him, so no its not always that the mage will die in 2 seconds. And getting stunned like 2-3 times in a row maybe while having a bunch of melees bashing on you at the same time really hurts..

ILoveYouToo

Finally a smart guy here...
    Mages DOES hit harder then melees on good int priests, and sure ss can be ok to put on for lets say town-bombing, raiding ew, fighting a full mage party etc. BUT most of the time you will have both mages & melees on you, and then it kinda suxx to have to make a choice between getting stunned & slowed non-stop & get hit really high by mages, OR getting slowed & stunned a little bit less from mages and at the same time getting hit like 300 more from warriors...
    What you need is to have good resistance WHILE you`re using your cs/personal shield, not when you put on your ss & maybe a resistance belt or something.
    On my old priest I had like 228 lr with cs on I think and still got stunned by good light mages. And ILoveYouToo, when you say it its like its 1 lightning mage attacking his full party alone & having to take down all his hp by himself, alot of the time its maybe like 5-6 melees hitting on the priest along with the mage, and the mage might also have like 2 priests healing him, so no its not always that the mage will die in 2 seconds. And getting stunned like 2-3 times in a row maybe while having a bunch of melees bashing on you at the same time really hurts..[/b]
    I'm sure it won't be 8v1, he will have people in his party attacking their priests and their mages. He might not be the only priest in the party either. But then again, you proved my point. If 5-6 melees were attacking you and one mage, What matters more? Resists or hp/ac?

ZeIda

I'm sure it won't be 8v1, he will have people in his party attacking their priests and their mages. He might not be the only priest in the party either. But then again, you proved my point. If 5-6 melees were attacking you and one mage, What matters more? Resists or hp/ac?[/b]
    You dont get it.... It doesnt matter if you have a little bit more hp & ac if your stunne like half of the time, cause when you are stunned you cant do shit, no duff, no heal, no cure = dead..

manuelvets

In my opinion, and this opinion is shared by many, Int tank priest don't have 2 but 3 things they have to take care of, and sometimes you'll need to balance things out a bit. Allot of people forget the resists and this is nothing different. Sure you have good ac and hp, and i'm sure you do your job well in pk, but you really musn't think so little of your resistances. And people who defend that by saying: just use a SS for mages ... THAT doesn't work ... it works if u go up against a full mage party, but how often is that, chances are more likely that you'll be facing melee's + mages, so can't take off the personal else u'll get spanked ... But that mage is still out there hitting you ever so hard, or stunning you, thus rendering the priest useless.[/b]
    You cant have 200lr ir and fr, have 15k hp 1500ac and 200 spear defence at the same time, being a priest is all about switching armors, juwels, shields and even weapons. You must adjust yourself to the situation your in, if you get hit by 5 raptors, whats the point of having 174 lr then?

But i partly agree with you, because imo lr > fr. Firedamage are nothing on priests, when you got hit by a firemage, u just heal ureself, with a lightmage ure stunned, and u must try to get out of there on pots.

Its a nice priests, and never forget, AC > HP / Chitins > Shells / LR > FR / My dick > your dick

ILoveYouToo

You dont get it.... It doesnt matter if you have a little bit more hp & ac if your stunne like half of the time, cause when you are stunned you cant do shit, no duff, no heal, no cure = dead..[/b]
    It's not a little bit more hp/ac. The difference between great resists and great hp/ac can be huge. Items that give good resists generally have alot lower hp/ac bonuses than items that just give hp/ac

Pino

its the trick of having both at the same time good ac and good resist, cause when a priest gets stunned his party wont get a heal and his party will. no use of having alot of ac then, ofc you need alot of ac for every melee but it less important then resistant at a time you have to support you party while being stunned you cant support your party.
    anyway this is not attacking his priest, this is just helping him to make his priest better

rostoen1990

It's not a little bit more hp/ac. The difference between great resists and great hp/ac can be huge. Items that give good resists generally have alot lower hp/ac bonuses than items that just give hp/ac[/b]
    I think you don't know what you talking about :lol:
    Take a look at Legionnaire Band and then on ROC wich he is useing on the pic. what do u see? :lol:

ILoveYouToo

I think you don't know what you talking about :lol:
    Take a look at Legionnaire Band and then on ROC wich he is useing on the pic. what do u see? :lol:[/b]
    I think i used the term generally. Maybe i should say MOST, it seems you would understand that. There will always be exceptions.

nathan16

whooh u have one sexy warrior

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media