Page 615 of 960 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofcourse i can compare mine stats with someone else his stats.... That's what everyone does all the time! and btw ...
Page: 615

muppet007

ofcourse i can compare mine stats with someone else his stats....
    That's what everyone does all the time!

and btw his res stats are high cause of magic shield!

I can be wrong but you guys didnt say this guy had low HP

maybe because he is higher level but see my stats and his...
    Who's stats are better?
    Cause think about it if we would have the same level.

Correct me if im wrong but you guys said to him low ap
    Do you guys who give comment on our chars any idea about archers?
    Cause if you do give me a damn good explanation![/b]
    for me its the same .. u right he have low hp too xD but he is archer and like i say archers no need much ap its better HP then AP because with archers is more KS then vs this guy maeby have a litle low HP but look hes items have HR +0 and RE +1 both give HP bonus and dex if u play with rogues u need items like this because not all is fll dex and die with 1,2 hits ac dont cares if u have low HP and no have def weapons gear that is fll dex but if u use a iron set + DD or only iron set BB ur PP +1 and EB +1 dex bonus ... imean ur AP gonna be more low then now :P

PS: not offense with comments is onyl for help if u dont wanna listen ok go rest in peace

muppet007

i dont think you understand the situation at all
    he is archer me 2 i have more +hp points than him! Look for one time first good to the stats of us both then make comment... he have +7 i have +15!
    He has 20hp points more cause of levels!

I thank you to atleast try to help me but i didnt had that really good help!

Beast&Harlot

lol, personally i would restat sum1 of those points from hp into str, and figure a way to get a lil bit more of bonus hp... or... tbh COMPLETELY honest, i would sell alteast 1 of the rofs and get either a legionaire band +1, which will give u more resist and more hp ( a lot more hp) at the lose of 17? or 16 ac and 8 str, and restat the points, it is nice to do the points into hp, but i think if your lvl 80, u should atleast try to break 2k ap as a chitin bp... at a bare minimum.

i use hb +7 also, and i have 19xx ap @ 77, by 80 will have a lot more, and i cant wait to show my stats ^^,

and btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT BLACKING OUT your name, or only showing 1 side of your stats ~~ im just tired that ppl do that, i know its there choice, but its called post your stats so people can see what ya got :P

btw, whate are all your items?, i think if ur wp isn't +3, u should try 2 get an IN for sume xtra weapon defense, :P seeing as how that makes your stats look amazing w/ those pendents on instead of the iron neck

btw, gogo get pathos gloves, and use 2k sc and 350 ac [/b]
    Well we going to get pathos and we using up the 1500 scrolls we have atm xD, we have a WP+2 atm, and LE+0 and WE+0, got the IN from my warrior we can put on there, but atm we just got it geared, so things will slowly improve thats for sure, we getting another LE+0 to replace the WE+0, and that will give us some more HP, the AP issue though really with malice isn't that shabby it rapes people...and with the lvl 80 restore to boot it's acctualy rapeage.

I love chiitn bp Nobody can kill him/her :P... Almost Nobody[/b]
    It takes a lot to kill us, because we got decent ac and enough Hp to stay alive for a while, and with the low ap we still hit fairly hard and if we use malice even harder.

REALLY LOW ap, on almost every pic except that with 1,9k+
    HP, decent, nothing special.. could be better with Shield/smite build
    AC, decent, nothing special.. really good with shield/smite build, but ur hp/ap is really low when u have good ac on those pic.

Overall - Decent bp, i think u could make it a lot better by selling those rofs and getting better uniques, aim for rocs+1 or more, lilimes+1 or more...[/b]
    We don't want to get rid of the rofs for a specific reason, nobody thinks about it but priests get the most use outta them...We get the HP bonus, the Intel bonus, the str bonus that all have decent sized effects for a priest, and then we also get the high amount of AC with them so that why we wont get rid of them at least not yet...We will consider it maybe once we have better jewlery but not atm.

I love the priest - not fond of the ap but still hits like a bastard in vses [/b]
    <3 see you are living proof this priest hits fairly hard for the low ap xD

it seems this topic turned to C-west characters status but i will post my status regardless ^_^

took me 1 whole year to get my char up to this status

trz

it seems this topic turned to C-west characters status but i will post my status regardless ^_^

[/b]
    insane char, but low resists and hp

FlippinSweeT

[/b]
    i wish i was a FR mage on ur server......

free np?

thats why theres a skill called magic shield bud.

Hey cutie Senior Member

[/b]
    fucking mad.

shit house resistants but

ps: someone wiht +9 chitins set has dual rol+0&#39;s?? shithouse!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

[/b]
    ewwwww ken get sum hr for sum resistances :P lolz u get iced 100% of them kanka

tommyleonghk

wow...sweet rogue u got there kenbachi....

should have thrown on your magic shield ><

really nice rogue acesin... wow and ur not using valks/gryphons?! >=O

hehehhehe id love to be a ice mage when ur magic sheild runs out XD

i know my Res sux badly but who care if u do over 2k~3k damage to mages and rogues with spike (not mention if i used critical too)

and during wars ------> Ice talia ftw 8)

am thinking of replacing my EME&#39;s +2 with RE&#39;s +3 dunno tho

NeronDomitius

i know my Res sux badly but who care if u do over 2k~3k damage to mages and rogues with spike (not mention if i used critical too)

and during wars ------> Ice talia ftw 8)

am thinking of replacing my EME&#39;s +2 with RE&#39;s +3 dunno tho[/b]
    mages will eventually get stronger and stronger and then ur ressists will suffer.. for example, ares, factor.
    tbh ur a free np to them even with magic shield.

Magenta

[/b]
    Link to ur pic desn&#39;t work for me.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM