Page 816 of 960 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tokationxt dual roc+3, ib+0, in+3, lillime real+1, sse+2 i need to make fast better earrings and better ...
Page: 816

Quote Originally Posted by tokationxt View Post
    dual roc+3, ib+0, in+3, lillime real+1, sse+2
    i need to make fast better earrings
    and better IB
    Almost

I wouldn't bother with iron belt tbh you dont' get that much bang for buck, the money you'd waste you could make sse+3 and lilime 2/3

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYouToo View Post
    I have 1k ac with a +9 cursed. If i throw on my ss i have almost 1.2k ac so it's not the same. He's not even 80 so even as a mp build mage i'm 100% i'd last a lot longer than him in pk because i have better items/level/skill. He maybe be able to tank a little longer without debuffs but with such low mp and int you can't stun well. Stunning isn't entirely staff ap because i stun about the same with a +7 faun which has 131 ap and 60 lr as with a molok +9 which has 155ap and 50lr. You must've never played mage if you don't know how much a shield can save your life. Just because you may have an adamant doesn't mean that mages will rape you because it still gives you good resistances in addition to what you already have for being int. Same with a blessing because you still have the weapon defense. Curses can help a lot but they're not completely necessary. Knowing what stuns or slows more comes from actually playing mage and trying different builds. Clearly his build was shitty because after i told him how shitty it was he switched to a build that i recommended.
    sooo ur whole point is u will do more damage than him and stun better?

i guess u would be right if he actually cared about damage or if stun rate was dependent on int. mp might be a big factor but it has not been proven

and you might have better uniques than him and items

yet he still can hit ur defensive stats...

oh and u can put on an ss and hit 1.2k ac? guess wat so can he all he needs to do is spare one str point.

these are the facts about this build

it has HIGH HP
    it has HIGH AC
    he can still STUN decently

the cons are
    he has shitty damage..
    low resistances...

so if ur gonna attack this build on damage then u can stop posting cuz he didnt care about damage.

or if ur gonna respond with his "shitty" stun then dont bother cuz he still stuns.

p.s.

played mage since ares came out. had so much fun running around in ss because staffs were bugged

Someone gets the point of people playing support mages aren't about damage they're about support

Well what do you know

I hate shield mages, simply because they're a right fuck on to kill, especially gabs mages >.>

zrocker0404

There's a shield mage on Cwest and they're still really soft lol

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    new stats

i love it - gr8 AP and its balanced with the other stats

ILoveYouToo

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    sooo ur whole point is u will do more damage than him and stun better?

i guess u would be right if he actually cared about damage or if stun rate was dependent on int. mp might be a big factor but it has not been proven

and you might have better uniques than him and items

yet he still can hit ur defensive stats...

oh and u can put on an ss and hit 1.2k ac? guess wat so can he all he needs to do is spare one str point.

these are the facts about this build

it has HIGH HP
    it has HIGH AC
    he can still STUN decently

the cons are
    he has shitty damage..
    low resistances...

so if ur gonna attack this build on damage then u can stop posting cuz he didnt care about damage.

or if ur gonna respond with his "shitty" stun then dont bother cuz he still stuns.

p.s.

played mage since ares came out. had so much fun running around in ss because staffs were bugged
    I already know that i'll do more damage thats not part of the question, it's given. I'm saying he won't stun well and there are better choices than paper support, especially light. Yeah he could spare 1 point and get a ss but he didn't and thats why he's stupid. I don't know a single mage without at least one point in str for a SS. His hp is high but his ac is not ;x. When i was using rols instead of frs/ imir rings i'd have 1.2k ac without a sheild if i used my hell blood. 950 or 1k is not high, it's decent for a cursed staff mage though. Since you brought up his resistances that brings me to another of the huge weaknesses of this build. How can you properly support your party if you're stunned or slowed all the time. That 50gr spell is not enough to keep you from getting slowed if your base resists are so low like that. Clearly this build was a major fail seeing as he doesn't even use it anymore. I don't even know why you bother even defending it anymore i already won.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYouToo View Post
    I already know that i'll do more damage thats not part of the question, it's given. I'm saying he won't stun well and there are better choices than paper support, especially light. Yeah he could spare 1 point and get a ss but he didn't and thats why he's stupid. I don't know a single mage without at least one point in str for a SS. His hp is high but his ac is not ;x. When i was using rols instead of frs/ imir rings i'd have 1.2k ac without a sheild if i used my hell blood. 950 or 1k is not high, it's decent for a cursed staff mage though. Since you brought up his resistances that brings me to another of the huge weaknesses of this build. How can you properly support your party if you're stunned or slowed all the time. That 50gr spell is not enough to keep you from getting slowed if your base resists are so low like that. Clearly this build was a major fail seeing as he doesn't even use it anymore. I don't even know why you bother even defending it anymore i already won.
    I will be changing back to this build in the future . I changed back to a higher MP build to grind out the rest of my way to 80, and will be going back to paper support.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    new stats

u need a sharer ? <3
    sexaay stats

if u provide a windforce+8 ill share ^^

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

im on pathos active^^ we have almost the same stats.
    and nope i dont have any contacts on cw, so no wf8 :O

awww, soon ill be adding another updated pic, just working on getting the last of my items

trz

+234 DEX bonus wtf :s
    fu dani, really nice stats

RONALDO.

WOW 1820 manner on Pathos xDDD yea i know

hah nice ap

Banned

nice char

+9 shell set
    dv 9, sherion 9
    in 1, ib 0
    re 3, eme 3
    rol 3, rol 3

And your resistence is with magic shield. If i were you i would trade one rol 3 for Legband 3 and you won't loose much ac, but gain much more resistence. Also if u can afford to get rid of that RE +3. Go for HR 3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread