Page 847 of 960 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice chars u got there:P...
Page: 847

batman23

nice chars u got there:P

Quote Originally Posted by _Damiss_ View Post
    O_o first , who are u ?

and if u want we can try vs

lol i worded my sentences funny, i was probably drunk. Anyway i was agreeing with you. A lot of people start to VS then when they start to loose they run away, Or they are loosing and their party jumps in and kills you, and i was mentioning that i don't stop to donate NPs if there is a party of 3 or more people trying to kill me. 3 VS 1 they will most likely beat me. If you want a friendly VS i don't mind either im l2ampage from Ares server if you have a character you want to VS me on in Ares let me know. Just PM me in game any time. its L2ampage.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 01-19-2010 at 01:05 AM.

fucking nice char Helseth xD

My noob mage here with bug maybe hehe

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    0 resists ftw ^^
    ever heard of MAGIC SHIELD FTW?
    rogue can have 0 resists who cares, MS loads up so fast so u can have it on almost every time u see a friggin mage and besides helseth woud prolly take the poor fellow down with few hits

Quote Originally Posted by Latino_Heat View Post
    My noob mage here with bug maybe hehe
    I really don't get the point in shield mages, effectively a strong char becomes a useless char. Fair enough they can tank, but they can only tp and nothing else. They make fuk all damage as fire, can't stun for shit as light and can slow anyway as ice. I'd rather go old style and simple use a cs / ss and wep defs

All it takes is a really hard hitting char with a nice combo and you'll be fucked up in seconds. It's definately a pure support char, but imo I'd be bored fucking shitless as a shield mage.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I really don't get the point in shield mages, effectively a strong char becomes a useless char. Fair enough they can tank, but they can only tp and nothing else. They make fuk all damage as fire, can't stun for shit as light and can slow anyway as ice. I'd rather go old style and simple use a cs / ss and wep defs

All it takes is a really hard hitting char with a nice combo and you'll be fucked up in seconds. It's definately a pure support char, but imo I'd be bored fucking shitless as a shield mage.

I mean... support mage can do damage.. the staff attacks will be around 500 damage at least... can spam that. You will still slow and stun even as support. In the case about he still has 160 int... which is about what people that are non support have anyways. So his slow and stun rate is really unaffected by having shield or not.

Rainey

WOW...usko look so crappy nowadays xD

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    I mean... support mage can do damage.. the staff attacks will be around 500 damage at least... can spam that. You will still slow and stun even as support. In the case about he still has 160 int... which is about what people that are non support have anyways. So his slow and stun rate is really unaffected by having shield or not.
    Yes, but wasting 40 stat points for a shield. I'd rather put it into MP for more damage.

I can hit shield mages on diez with my priest probably for 1200-1300 easily. Warriors with 3500+ would hit just as hard aswell.

Gabs doesn't keep mages alive much longer than using a CS, but CS requires less stat points.

I just hate shield mages period though

Try make mele pk with mp mage and you tell me later....then try do pk with support me

A good support mage make all diff on pk. And gabs is very good chield. When that skill comes i have few secs for 80 ice ther priests and make the other party town like chicken. Thats why i use gabs

Fuck it.... I keep editing my comments

I don't mean to bash you, mages are good with shields for true PK, but IMO a decent mage doesn't need a use a shield all the time. Plus it limits the role they can play to being a TP bitch and nothing else

If that's your thing then it's fine, but I'd rather have a mage who could fight aswell a fire mage does a shitload of DOT dmg and in full MP it hurts. Mages are always from a distance anyway so don't need a shield that much, they're not designed to be the tanks.

Luckily most people can't combo for shit, but if you get some good comboers on your server with a lot of AP you would die quick shield or not. On a BP with 3k ap I can hit around 2000 to mages and up to 1400 with shields. Warriors can easily surpass 3Kap with moderate items
    Last edited by puggy306td; 01-20-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Banned

CS is so more expensive dude. also need to think about that :P

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    CS is so more expensive dude. also need to think about that :P
    That I will agree with, SS ain't though

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Yes, but wasting 40 stat points for a shield. I'd rather put it into MP for more damage.

I can hit shield mages on diez with my priest probably for 1200-1300 easily. Warriors with 3500+ would hit just as hard aswell.

Gabs doesn't keep mages alive much longer than using a CS, but CS requires less stat points.

I just hate shield mages period though
    CS is rare and expensive as hell on Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    CS is rare and expensive as hell on Olympia.
    Like I say, don't know the server different circumstances. How rare are SS's. The build is fine if those other shields are hard to get but I still think shield mages are boring and wank to play

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread