Page 933 of 960 FirstFirst ... 433833883923929930931932933934935936937943 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just found and it doesnt belong to me sorry for bad quality...
Page: 933


  1. #13981
    Senior Member trytolikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default



    i just found and it doesnt belong to me

    sorry for bad quality

  2. #13982
    Senior Member MrSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cali Beach
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytolikeme View Post


    i just found and it doesnt belong to me

    sorry for bad quality
    Jesus christ 5k ap what kind of gear do you have +3's and +10's? O.O

  3. #13983
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    Jesus christ 5k ap what kind of gear do you have +3's and +10's? O.O
    83 4ChaosRising OrcHunterS Warrior El Morad
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Helmet +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Boots +5/15 Str
    Familiar Etaros (0)
    Chaos Baal(+9)
    Reverse Raptor +21/100 Poison
    Reverse Gab's Adamant(+1)
    Reverse Chaos Wirinom(+11)
    Wing of Red Dragon
    Valkyrie Armor Top
    Transparent Minerva Armor
    Valkyrie Armor - Helmet
    Transparent Minerva Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)

  4. #13984
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    83 4ChaosRising OrcHunterS Warrior El Morad
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Helmet +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +5/15 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Boots +5/15 Str
    Familiar Etaros (0)
    Chaos Baal(+9)
    Reverse Raptor +21/100 Poison
    Reverse Gab's Adamant(+1)
    Reverse Chaos Wirinom(+11)
    Wing of Red Dragon
    Valkyrie Armor Top
    Transparent Minerva Armor
    Valkyrie Armor - Helmet
    Transparent Minerva Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    server? lol

  5. #13985
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    5k ap being Atack build LOL, that shit should been spamming 1.5k-1.8k on priests with malice(support ones)

  6. #13986
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    server? lol
    Found him on Xigenon.

  7. #13987
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    +8 krowaz set and +21 raptor wow

  8. #13988
    Senior Member trytolikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default





  9. #13989
    Senior Member Phantom94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    323

    Default

    omfgg hit 3.4k, 5.6k AP!

  10. #13990
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    no +5 jewels ? nooobbb

  11. #13991
    Senior Member MrSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cali Beach
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Ouch hitting 3k-3.5k with hellblade i dont wanna see that monster with passion build o.O

  12. #13992
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    no surprise there hitting ppl with that much and full str build i presume thats why he covered his defense.

  13. #13993
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    This guy should have more.

    83 AYG11R JustInTime Warrior Karus
    Reverse Chitin Shell Pauldron +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Pads +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Helmet +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Gauntlets +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Boots +21/24 Str
    Familiar Krowaz (0)
    Reverse Avedon(+21)
    Reverse Undefeatable Wirinom(+21)
    Wing of Golden Dragon
    Valkyrie Armor Top
    Valkyrie Armor - Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)




    Also if anyone knows this rouge I want to see it too lol

    83 BaiGoJing DEST1NY Rogue El Morad
    Reverse Mythril Pauldron +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Pad +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Helmet +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Gauntlet +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Boots +21/24 Dex
    Chitin Shield
    Cold-Hearted Dagger(+10)
    Reverse Shard +21/100 Poison
    Wing of Red Dragon
    Bahamut Armor Pauldron
    Bahamut Armor Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)



    Last but not least.

    82 KucuKHamsl lstanbuL Warrior El Morad
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +11/19 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +11/19 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Helmet +11/19 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +11/19 Str
    Reverse Krowaz Warrior Boots +11/19 Str
    Shield of <selfname>(+6)
    Reverse Sweet Kiss Wirinom(+21)
    Wing of Eagle
    Valkyrie Armor Top

  14. #13994
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    This guy should have more.

    83 AYG11R JustInTime Warrior Karus
    Reverse Chitin Shell Pauldron +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Pads +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Helmet +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Gauntlets +21/24 Str
    Reverse Chitin Shell Boots +21/24 Str
    Familiar Krowaz (0)
    Reverse Avedon(+21)
    Reverse Undefeatable Wirinom(+21)
    Wing of Golden Dragon
    Valkyrie Armor Top
    Valkyrie Armor - Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)




    Also if anyone knows this rouge I want to see it too lol

    83 BaiGoJing DEST1NY Rogue El Morad
    Reverse Mythril Pauldron +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Pad +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Helmet +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Gauntlet +21/24 Dex
    Reverse Mythril Boots +21/24 Dex
    Chitin Shield
    Cold-Hearted Dagger(+10)
    Reverse Shard +21/100 Poison
    Wing of Red Dragon
    Bahamut Armor Pauldron
    Bahamut Armor Helmet
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Attack Aurora (Pathos' Glove)
    Now that we got his gear we can just KoK it.

  15. #13995
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Where u find this guys?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •