Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Rate ;)

This is a discussion on Rate ;) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do you even care ? you spamm as much as I do... its not your character either... okey, I ...
Page: 8

why do you even care ? you spamm as much as I do... its not your character either...

okey, I guess the mage is pretty nice... happy? ;D

peace : )

greishkan1

why do you even care ? you spamm as much as I do... its not your character either...

okey, I guess the mage is pretty nice... happy? ;D

peace : )[/b]
    Lol okey

this makes me wanna bomb estonia =[

Banned

this makes me wanna bomb estonia =[[/b]
    lol :lol:

wanna make a world trade center 2 with me? but Estonia dont have any huge buildings... :x

Why is this 6 pages long?

wawh

Why is this 6 pages long?[/b]
    cause he think he pwns

psykostrumpa

omg best mage

me too..even tho i live there :blink:

greishkan1

Blow up Viru Keskus Thats bretty cool then

Guachimagaa

omfg thats a really good mage !! congratulations u are very powerful, when i grow up, i want to make a char just like yours, so i can be strong and powerful enough to make a topic just for my mage !, even tho, THERE IS A FUCKING TOPIC STICKED FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO POST A PIC OF THEIR CHAR'S STATS !! u may ask why i want my own topic?, because i need lots of attention, and i dont have a life, i lack of friends, and i have the same IQ as paris hilton, just like you, but meh...

ppl like u, make me want to throw up. theres no point in arguing with u anyway..._. , so i wont even bother.. garbage

J

omfg thats a really good mage !! congratulations u are very powerful, when i grow up, i want to make a char just like yours, so i can be strong and powerful enough to make a topic just for my mage !, even tho, THERE IS A FUCKING TOPIC STICKED FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO POST A PIC OF THEIR CHAR'S STATS !! u may ask why i want my own topic?, because i need lots of attention, and i dont have a life, i lack of friends, and i have the same IQ as paris hilton, just like you, but meh...

ppl like u, make me want to throw up. theres no point in arguing with u anyway..._. , so i wont even bother.. garbage[/b]
    See what i mean? I just stopped arguing with them because i know they're going to think of some fucking retarded excuse.

ppl like u, make me want to throw up. theres no point in arguing with u anyway..._. , so i wont even bother.. garbage[/b]
    oh man, he got good girl with him on picture... that makes him powa!!! :P

greishkan1

Omfg. I go and make pic and make new topic like this. Go cry there. Facking morons and biggest is JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

lol this is pretty much an useless topic, your char is fine, but nothing really special if you ask me, you got luck on anvil and made ur personal staff to +7, gratz, this could've gone to the rate char topic and you wouldn't even get flamed

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast