Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rate my sigg, made by 5mins ago XD

This is a discussion on rate my sigg, made by 5mins ago XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pixel Stretch is an old style and is getting boring but i like what you did with both of your ...
Page: 2

Just4Now

Pixel Stretch is an old style and is getting boring but i like what you did with both of your sigs. Good work.

TimtoN_

Originally posted by whassup
    sorry i dunt like the smudge on the rogue it spoils it
    that small font "Clan everlasting" where can i get it ?

Banned

9,5 /10 i dont like that smudge tool around the character

Just4Now

Actually the smudging would like better if it was more of a hard/dirty smudge..that ones just to smooth.

i didn like it...
    its too simple ...
    simple background 1 color 1 pic..
    try using some brushes for background
    and add some more colors to the sig

Just4Now

FarMachine, make a sig pleawe i want to see your l337 sk1ll5

the first one is too dark for my monitor :wub:

QueenPriest

My sig is made by FartMachine, like it?

Pwner4Last

Hey, it's looks like a pokemon figure, u know when u throw a pokemon ball, it looks like that, maybe u still are in to this pokemon thing :lol: ?

TheFastAndTheFurious

U should make better colors other is fine 7 / 10

acolyted

7 mate
    too dark .. not clear

N1GG4

well idk about you non photoshop users who think people who use photoshop just wave a magic wand and wallah a sig.. but no thats a sick sig bro 9/10.. and the sig tha fart machine made that was posted as someones sig, thats way to many colors it looked like you were trying to hard.. maybe you ate some skittles and felt the rainbow? so yeah toadie 9/10 ill nasty

Originally posted by N1GG4
    well idk about you non photoshop users who think people who use photoshop just wave a magic wand and wallah a sig.. but no thats a sick sig bro 9/10.. *and the sig tha fart machine made that was posted as someones sig, thats way to many colors it looked like you were trying to hard.. maybe you ate some skittles and felt the rainbow? *so yeah toadie 9/10 ill nasty
    yea, its actually not that easy it looks like... when i started with photoshop i did nuubie siggys.. and of almost 1 year photoshopping i can this.. and i did this my self. no look at turorials..
    and thx Donny.

ill post more siggys later today.. thx all

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by N1GG4
    well idk about you non photoshop users who think people who use photoshop just wave a magic wand and wallah a sig.. but no thats a sick sig bro 9/10.. *and the sig tha fart machine made that was posted as someones sig, thats way to many colors it looked like you were trying to hard.. maybe you ate some skittles and felt the rainbow? *so yeah toadie 9/10 ill nasty
    agree not like we just put a char on a pic of something and add text (Well some do that i dont) but ya nice job toadie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12