Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

S1ngLe Farewell Movie Lvl 80 bp Edana

This is a discussion on S1ngLe Farewell Movie Lvl 80 bp Edana within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie though it seemed a bit laggy. and gj on 80![/b] omg its chero! long time no see kanka ...
Page: 7

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

nice movie though it seemed a bit laggy. and gj on 80![/b]
    omg its chero! long time no see kanka where you been?

ILoveYouToo

2.2k is plenty of ap, Im a level 80 warrior and when i use my hp shells, and i have 2.2k ap with my giga and i still rip through people in 1v1, and i also have a ton of hp...

if you deal 500 damage to people you should be fine, in the end what do you want more, lasting longer or hitting a little longer?[/b]
    Hell blade> Helis =/

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

omg its chero! long time no see kanka where you been? [/b]
    home :P been doing wow and pvping at 70 now.. but longing back to ko causse wow pvp aint that cool.

Very good movie ! ^_^

Nice movie, 9.8/10
    Its sad so many old gg edanians leaving

D0ntLikeAFreak

Really nice videos s1ngle.

You're one of my good friends from this game - we've played together since before you were a priest, remember SuperSizeMe and RAPTOR4EVA camping Atilla with me as orcs? Then we both got inspired by Jay and decided to go BP full time.

I'm both sad and not sad to see you go because, just like with my own character, I understand all good things must come to an end.

Good luck with your family and everything else - keep in touch on msn and in ko4life.[/b]
    isnt that suprising that jay as such a strong bp, I'm pretty sure he did got some duped uniqs/items gyfted from Powerfull... or maby Powerfull even told him, i know when Powerfull was still here he found a way to dupe powerupstore items,he had full set uniqs +3 and after his shards +9 got wiped by the gm he had +12 rebirthed shards a week later.. bis bis h34r:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

isnt that suprising that jay as such a strong bp, I'm pretty sure he did got some duped uniqs/items gyfted from Powerfull... or maby Powerfull even told him, i know when Powerfull was still here he found a way to dupe powerupstore items,he had full set uniqs +3 and after his shards +9 got wiped by the gm he had +12 rebirthed shards a week later.. bis bis h34r:[/b]
    old!

Fallensix

nice diashow u got there m8

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567