Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Salmin The Turk!

This is a discussion on Salmin The Turk! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "the difference" exactly my point. now big guy stfu. go prove urself in real life instead of online game. PS. ...
Page: 4

Banned

"the difference" exactly my point.
    now big guy stfu. go prove urself in real life instead of online game.

PS. u act like this is your life... im starting to believe that this is really all your like is about,[/b]

well if you are going to cry about 2 lvls does make a difference between me beating nati will full hp and he even being close to beat me.. then ya i bet no one should vs me cuz of my lvl

and how come i have so much exp-sharers?? cuz i dont have time to play this game my self

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Stop the flaming ffs!

And salmin, i must also say your very immature for putting juicy is a scammer in your sig, especially when you can't provide proof.

Banned

Stop the flaming ffs!

And salmin, i must also say your very immature for putting juicy is a scammer in your sig, especially when you can't provide proof.[/b]

ive talked to vandy about this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    you never replied if the logs are good enough??? i mean, i can use my sig right?[/b]
    You can still use it.[/b][/quote]

And i just can&#39;t stand idiots that let their mouth talk instead of showing their skills. im still waiting in arena

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

You can still use it.
    And i just can&#39;t stand idiots that let their mouth talk instead of showing their skills. im still waiting in arena[/b]
    I meant your movie* not sig.

Banned

I meant your movie* not sig.[/b]

i have logs to prove everything now... but i don&#39;t want him banned... it wont help me get my 80$ back and it&#39;s not like he isn&#39;t trusty. He is just an asshole
    now keep OT
    and im still waiting in arena for nati the noob to come.. i dont care that he is borrowing all the clans items to vs me.. let him

You can still use it.
    And i just can&#39;t stand idiots that let their mouth talk instead of showing their skills. im still waiting in arena[/b]
    salmin i know you sent vandy an SS, but after i saw it i went and found my own... so i suggest stfu about all that now. because i have evidence of the truth.
    meaning i showed him my own msn logs, about the dv.
    so immature kid, post your movie. but keep it as that, it truly shows how childish u can be -.-

Banned

salmin i know you sent vandy an SS, but after i saw it i went and found my own... so i suggest stfu about all that now. because i have evidence of the truth.

so immature kid, post your movie. but keep it as that, it truly shows how childish u can be -.-[/b]

i rather be childish then a greedy cunt that steals from his friends... you can send your SS to me anyday.. and vandy hasn&#39;t told me to remove my sig yet so i bet your ss was worthless

now please dont reply in my topic anymore... it only shows how much you really care about this

u may think that, but my SS isn&#39;t worthless it say&#39;s everything i need it to.

and youj brought me into this topic by puting it at bottom of the movie .. so stfu child.

i have logs to prove everything now... but i don&#39;t want him banned... it wont help me get my 80$ back and it&#39;s not like he isn&#39;t trusty. He is just an asshole
    now keep OT
    and im still waiting in arena for nati the noob to come.. i dont care that he is borrowing all the clans items to vs me.. let him[/b]
    lol.. HMM maybe read your sig and bottom of the movie ? hehe. maybe u should change it too " He is just an asshole " ? rofl, child.

Banned

u may think that, but my SS isn&#39;t worthless it say&#39;s everything i need it to.

and youj brought me into this topic by puting it at bottom of the movie .. so stfu child.
    lol.. HMM maybe read your sig and bottom of the movie ? hehe. maybe u should change it too " He is just an asshole " ? rofl, child.[/b]

no since you did scam me... you said you will give me money when you have some... and you lied
    now afterwards you try to convince everyone i gave you a DV and RE (worth 100+) for free and i didnt even know you?

ps.
    still waiting for nati

1. u didnt make dv and re , you didnt give me , you didnt have ANYTHING at all to do with it, stop acting like there your items.
    2. Hamad gave me the dv HE upgraded like i said .. i have a msn convo of him sayin i can have it and he doesnt care about it, pm me if you want the msn convo

kkthnxbb.

this turned from a movie topic into a frukwan is a scammer topic..
    7/10 for the movie.. why wasn&#39;t I in it? >=[

Bluzz

1. u didnt make dv and re , you didnt give me , you didnt have ANYTHING at all to do with it, stop acting like there your items.
    2. Hamad gave me the dv HE upgraded like i said .. i have a msn convo of him sayin i can have it and he doesnt care about it, pm me if you want the msn convo

kkthnxbb.[/b]

hamad and salmin share the same items lol

... 100 souls..? more like 10 when i vsed u on cz, nati told me he vsed u on arena aswell, and u go back saying "souls finish" while u had 10% hp and he was full..
    when i took up my shel helmet up, u wanted to vs me with ur CHITIN DD on, and so i did, vsed u naked and pwned you full hp when ur using dd, u didnt want to take it off.
    the mine thing here is, 2 lvls ex shard8 dv8 shel pauldron+8, uniqs+1, vsing 77 chitins8 2 shards+8 uniqs +0, who pwned u naked full hp.
    im not playing ko on friday and satruday, so im off, u can vs nati now if u want 2 . ill vs u on sunday.

remove.

Bluzz

... 100 souls..? more like 10 when i vsed u on cz, nati told me he vsed u on arena aswell, and u go back saying "souls finish" while u had 10% hp and he was full..
    when i took up my shel helmet up, u wanted to vs me with ur CHITIN DD on, and so i did, vsed u naked and pwned you full hp when ur using dd, u didnt want to take it off.
    the mine thing here is, 2 lvls ex shard8 dv8 shel pauldron+8, uniqs+1, vsing 77 chitins8 2 shards+8 uniqs +0, who pwned u naked full hp.
    im not playing ko on friday and satruday, so im off, u can vs nati now if u want 2 . ill vs u on sunday.[/b]

salmin told me to post this (he is banned for 3days):

i never vs in cz

in arena you used paper DD on first vs, and you didnt kill me... you stoped cuz you said someone traded you, and i stoped cuz i had no souls = no one died
    next time you were still using your paper DD helm that everone can see on kingofknight. We vsed for over 4minutes and then my wolf + duration was out.. i kept the vs a lil bit more, but you regained your hp and my scrolls went out

when i told you to put your shell helm on cuz i was going to beat you without a helm you didn&#39;t want to.
    If you ever vsed someone on salmintr in cz, then you vsed him unbuffed...

well i wont post anymore replies

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast