Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shard +10 upgrade

This is a discussion on shard +10 upgrade within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HixImxBob without poison doesnt mean shit. back in the day, i dont know if people still beleive ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    without poison doesnt mean shit. back in the day, i dont know if people still beleive in this shet or not but we( some people) used to upgrade items without adding elemental or hp/str to shells because it helped with the % of success.i believe some people still use this technique today.
    That's the first thing that came to my head, I know some people still use the technique because it supposedly made it easier with upgrades

I don't believe it I normally put elemental on at +6 as it's usually 100% for me, then I just gotta worry about +7-10

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    without poison doesnt mean shit. back in the day, i dont know if people still beleive in this shet or not but we( some people) used to upgrade items without adding elemental or hp/str to shells because it helped with the % of success.i believe some people still use this technique today.
    we are talking about a +9 item not a +7 or even +8 are u going to upgrade it w/o elemental? jeez if i got a shard +9 i put some elemental and sell it or even create a sin ardream just for use it and btw my friend told me that sucesss rate on higher items decrease when u reach +8 using BES idk if is that true im not a "pro upgrader"

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Diez Normal !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12