Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93
Like Tree20Likes

A sick duo by Reu couple :)

This is a discussion on A sick duo by Reu couple :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood you mean latino prick that no one likes? I don't think he means anything as it ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    you mean latino prick that no one likes?
    I don't think he means anything as it was something I said... /facepalm

  2. #32
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    you mean latino prick that no one likes?
    Who would that "no one" be?

    Is the lack of confidence that bad in these boards? You all seem to talk about "everyone" or on behalf of everyone, do you really lack that much confidence and self esteem? Would your statements be meaningless if you weren't taking cover on these imaginary friends you seem to love so much?

    For every person that does not like me, there are a few that do. In the end what does "liking" mean in a random online forum? Would that be something that stopped you from sleeping at night (for you, probably)? It seems to be a recurring subject among those who dislike me how they post about how "nobody likes me". Not only that's not true but even if it was at the end of the day this is only the internet; I would really not care in the slightest. Is this supposed to demoralize me? You are just one random online ID posting things that you don't really know about. Maybe you think your input has more weight if you shield on the "everyone" wall?

    Just realize how silly and weird you look when you make comments like that. Looking for support on other people who are as clueless, if not more, than you.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    you mean latino prick that I don't like?
    Sounds odd doesn't it? Must suck to not have an opinion of your own.
    Last edited by razor; 09-17-2012 at 06:59 AM.

  3. #33
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    This is what happens when mods or admins contribute/start flame war. I miss how this forum was

  4. #34
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Who would that "no one" be?

    Is the lack of confidence that bad in these boards? You all seem to talk about "everyone" or on behalf of everyone, do you really lack that much confidence and self esteem? Would your statements be meaningless if you weren't taking cover on these imaginary friends you seem to love so much?

    For every person that does not like me, there are a few that do. In the end what does "liking" mean in a random online forum? Would that be something that stopped you from sleeping at night (for you, probably)? It seems to be a recurring subject among those who dislike me how they post about how "nobody likes me". Not only that's not true but even if it was at the end of the day this is only the internet; I would really not care in the slightest. Is this supposed to demoralize me? You are just one random online ID posting things that you don't really know about. Perhaps you want to be hurtful? Or maybe you think your input has more weight if you shield on the "everyone" wall? I can't seem to understand your way of reasoning.

    Just realize how silly and weird you look when you make comments like that. Looking for support on other people who are as clueless, if not more, than you.
    tl;dr

    stop inflating your ego brah.

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Somehow half of the threads seem to derail into an argument against me.

    God, I'm so loved.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    tl;dr

    stop inflating your ego brah.
    Aww, already done? I thought we were just getting started

  6. #36
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Somehow half of the threads seem to derail into an argument against me.

    God, I'm so loved.


    Aww, already done? I thought we were just getting started
    Unlike you I actually play this game ∴ I don't have hours at hand to spend arguing for the sake of arguing on ko4life...
    wargrim and LambOfGod like this.

  7. #37
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Unlike you I actually play this game ∴ I don't have hours at hand to spend arguing for the sake of arguing on ko4life...
    I don't argue for the sake of arguing, I do it for da lulz.

    And I'm pretty sure it doesn't take hours lol

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    razor makes ko4life interesting , say thanks . in some point , you will all understand that .

  9. #39
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    lol cause he gets all personal and all in it hahaha off topic again like he usually loves to do....
    ps: this video had some alright edit not bad music but same old spike run spike run when the priest does half the work probs really geared them two though

  10. #40
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Unlike you I actually play this game ∴ I don't have hours at hand to spend arguing for the sake of arguing on ko4life...
    NOTICE: When you play the forums at such a level of trolling, you are pretty much playing USKO all over again - minus the boss stealing, merch bugging, and clan mishaps. I should hit 73 next week...just need to find another dumbass hmmm

  11. #41
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    lol cause he gets all personal and all in it hahaha off topic again like he usually loves to do....
    ps: this video had some alright edit not bad music but same old spike run spike run when the priest does half the work probs really geared them two though
    tbh i didn't expect him to tank a full +9 warriors there ... IDK WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT FROM SINS . That's there job , support , hit & run .
    u forgot what sin is about .
    wargrim likes this.

  12. #42
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    like this duo party at least you could've not ran like Sinins video im pretty sure he didnt go in and spike and run he'd actually rape them all lol but maybe because he was really overgeared too
    basically this isn't a really special video like other rogue videos i know what they gotta do its just when your making a vid its always great to have something really special in what your doing which stands out from the other videos then it'll be great
    well the sin was able to tank on the warrior maybe because he was subsidised fully buffed the sin was seemed like the warrior was soloing too and how dont we know that this sin didn't have full +9s or 10 items he didn't show any of his inventory just an iron belt and IN so can't be fully exact abt it all...

  13. #43
    Senior Member Bunia69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    lol funny dmg on cp xd

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    like this duo party at least you could've not ran like Sinins video im pretty sure he didnt go in and spike and run he'd actually rape them all lol but maybe because he was really overgeared too
    basically this isn't a really special video like other rogue videos i know what they gotta do its just when your making a vid its always great to have something really special in what your doing which stands out from the other videos then it'll be great
    well the sin was able to tank on the warrior maybe because he was subsidised fully buffed the sin was seemed like the warrior was soloing too and how dont we know that this sin didn't have full +9s or 10 items he didn't show any of his inventory just an iron belt and IN so can't be fully exact abt it all...
    I've never seen a playerd that showed off his pk footages when he was undergeared .

  15. #45
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I've never seen a playerd that showed off his pk footages when he was undergeared .
    *raises hand*

    not that it would have any merit nowadays... 8k damage hits, shiny armors, critical point and duration pots are all the rage now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 10:04 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 08:54 AM
  3. CelestialWards & Sickeness Clans [ARES - Human]
    By :DOG: in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 08:49 PM
  4. Sick of buged tower! and cheats? post here pic only
    By peroxide in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 05:07 AM
  5. the save command make me sick
    By scorpy21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 04:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •