Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Simontjeuh pk teaser! (Mage lvl 77->80 )

This is a discussion on Simontjeuh pk teaser! (Mage lvl 77->80 ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Netjes, kanniet wachten...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Netjes, kanniet wachten

Nice one simon buddy ..Waiting for full movie ..I gonna take pop-corns

some of us cant watch FF
    ıoutube plıs kankı

some of us cant watch FF
    ıoutube plıs kankı[/b]
    I just uploaded it , to know if the quality was good enough because I had no clue. This was just some quick fraps put togheter . I'll upload it to youtube now due to the high demand ( yes my private messenger is full thx to you noobs ^_^)

And ty for the comments all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJW15T5n9g

Youtube link: very bad quality tho ., under the video is the option 'watch in high quality' it will be a little better when you activate it.

Youtube link: very bad quality tho ., under the video is the option 'watch in high quality' it will be a little better when you activate it.
    [/quote]

Na is oki..Just don't post it till u will get the full movie mate ..I wish ur full movie will come soon ..Pop-corns and beers waiting in my room :lol:

lol that was short but nice

i love how u raped the rogue in vs ^^ bam 5hits staff

Seekor

Enjoyed your trailer, I believe that your movie may be better than bfd's . But I did not like the song choice seemed too emo to me but hey that Is just me. Also just wondering what plus is the hell blood and flame rings? Thanks and nice job on the movie I really enjoyed it and good luck in the future.

KalaBunga Senior Member

think his items are

FR+1 / fR+2
    hellblood+8

nice movie simon

Enjoyed your trailer, I believe that your movie may be better than bfd's . But I did not like the song choice seemed too emo to me but hey that Is just me. Also just wondering what plus is the hell blood and flame rings? Thanks and nice job on the movie I really enjoyed it and good luck in the future.[/b]
    Great song, Coheed ftw [/b]
    Finally someone eles uses coheed and cambria other than me xD
    10/10.

<3 coh&cam[/b]

Everyone his own taste As you can see some like it, some don&#39;t like the music...

Ty for your kind comment tho and... exit is right ... my gear is pretty basic nothing special unlike most people on the server. (hb is +8, in some parts elix +8 and fr +2/+1)

Increase on the editing a little bit, the clips were good but I didn&#39;t like the way they were put together.
    I guess your just using WMM, so either play around with the features on there or dl sony vegas and spend a hour or two getting to know it, but yeah, don&#39;t over edit it.

Bigger clips, some duo or something and more vs&#39;s with more organisation of the clips for final movie, looking forward to it.

St0neColdKill3r

Nice clip brotha.

Love seeing mages raping sins---especially ones who come out of stealth last hit hunting.

Looking forward to the new vid but also wondering does this mean you said fook Pathos?

Nice clip brotha.

Love seeing mages raping sins---especially ones who come out of stealth last hit hunting.

Looking forward to the new vid but also wondering does this mean you said fook Pathos?[/b]
    no i come pathos when i got my gear. nobody seems to sell the stuff i want, but the pathos mage is not mine but my friends, im just helping him exp and pking a bit on it...

what gear are you looking for

what gear are you looking for[/b]

flame rings mostly... but we don&#39;t spent usd on this game (except for prem)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast