Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei)

This is a discussion on SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR renzo name vallah turkish only dog name we call dogs only renzo come come F:AD:HEQ Not ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    renzo name vallah turkish only dog name we call dogs only renzo come come F:AD:HEQ
    Not nice kanka DDD

renzo name vallah turkish only dog name we call dogs only renzo come come F:AD:HEQ
    bad joke , son of dog

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    bad joke , son of dog
    Don't lick his ass because you want to play his character.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Don't lick his ass because you want to play his character.
    lol.
    im not as ur dogs adi or luv turkish in ko4life to stay in their ally , im different remember it

bad joke , son of dog
    you renzo no so what problem moruQ ? you renzo dog? ıts buy this forum business? not your business understand dog tell me bro how much give renzo money ı give 2x no problem relly and relly ı dont care this swearing never ı dont care maybe write mother sister ı dont care never angry me ı only write .

last you think this joke no this true ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

you renzo no so what problem moruQ ? you renzo dog? ıts buy this forum business? not your business understand dog tell me bro how much give renzo money ı give 2x no problem relly and relly ı dont care this swearing never ı dont care maybe write mother sister ı dont care never angry me ı only write .
    ahahahahhaha money ahahahahahahahahah money talks , sorrY bro for me "as they say in english " money is good servant but a bad master

ahahahahhaha money ahahahahahahahahah money talks , sorrY bro for me "as they say in english " money is good servant but a bad master

:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS relly knk you brain same brids brain I ask how much renzo give money? just tellme I give 2x relly and ı think ehsan yok give money you ? ehsan say come madrirddird you come ehsan say go madrriird you go ehsan say sit madririd you sit ehsan say give paw you give understand bro this easy why cry ı dont understand so go die bro.

:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS relly knk you brain same brids brain I ask how much renzo give money? just tellme I give 2x relly and ı think ehsan yok give money you ? ehsan say come madrirddird you come ehsan say go madrriird you go ehsan say sit madririd you sit ehsan say give paw you give understand bro this easy why cry ı dont understand so go die bro.
    aahahahahahhaha bro not all people dogs like u " u eat Bone thats not mean all people eat bone like u" u should upgrade ur brain to understand other people idk u will understand me or not umm it doesnt matter

aahahahahahhaha bro not all people dogs like u u should upgrade ur brain to understand other people idk u will understand me or not umm it doesnt matter
    okey bro dont cry you make new topic write '' My Lord now VendeTTa PPL'' I give ItzSininS - HalloweenShock - NoiseLessness no problem only make this and change avatar put VendeTTa KSC now I buy you understand

okey bro dont cry you make new topic write '' My Lord now VendeTTa PPL'' I give ItzSininS - HalloweenShock - NoiseLessness no problem only make this and change avatar put VendeTTa KSC now I buy you understand
    turkey is good country but idk why turkish is so stupid people ahahahahahahaha go education maybe it will upgrade your brain cells

Better lets make topic who is more idiot adicrywall, culoturco or scamerhamadsinins ahh i forget furiosharerforeverwithoutvoice

Nationality big problem kanka?

i'm speak in general as we say in egypt "dont take it on ur Chest"
    As we say in UAE " suck it " ... The fact you begged me to play sinins ... Got screen shots if you are intersted and the fact you act smart and two faced bitch doesn't work with me...

Lemme teach you something. Just because you sucked so bad on Orc side and we didn't party you. Don't come on ko4life crying... Just remember one thing... Who am I and who you are ... Now go back to Cuban so he gives you a bone.
    Last edited by HaMaDFtw; 09-03-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Better lets make topic who is more idiot adicrywall, culoturco or scamerhamadsinins ahh i forget furiosharerforeverwithoutvoice

JesterJessie big problem puta ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

im not as ur dogs adi or luv turkish in ko4life to stay in their ally , im different remember it
    You don't have to be my dog, I don't need a retarded dog bro.
    All I know is the fact that you're licking those scammers asses just because you want them to let you play their accounts..

But in the end of the day, they piss on you just like anyone else here.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post

Renzo, we both know I don't like racism.. its simply childish to make fun of someone else's race/nationality.

But honestly.. how dare you speak about anyone else's nationality while you're a peruvian..
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    As we say in UAE " suck it " ... The fact you begged me to play sinins ... Got screen shots if you are intersted and the fact you act smart and two faced bitch doesn't work with me...

Lemme teach you something. Just because you sucked so bad on Orc side and we didn't party you. Don't come on ko4life crying... Just remember one thing... Who am I and who you are ... Now go back to Cuban so he gives you a bone.
    lol who r u ?! umm i wont say it u r cow with money no worries umm im suck in orc side "suck with dragon" umm bro in this game u r just cow with good pedal

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast