Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

SininS The Power Of 83

This is a discussion on SininS The Power Of 83 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When it comes to gear and lvl ofc he will be the best, but lets say many people had similar ...
Page: 10

Banned

When it comes to gear and lvl ofc he will be the best, but lets say many people had similar lvls and gear as him...things would be a little different [/b]

when i had the same gear and was some lvls below the good rouges in cwest, the vses was allways so close... if i win with 100left then i will just consider myself lucky i didnt mess up 100hp of healing. So it's kinda hard to say who is best on cwest if the vses are so close

but now almost all gg rouges quited. There is some good ones in humen side but the rouges on orc side are sad :P

i just bought a priest so for my next movie i will try to pk dual with my rouge :P

when i had the same gear and was some lvls below the good rouges in cwest, the vses was allways so close... if i win with 100left then i will just consider myself lucky i didnt mess up 100hp of healing. So it's kinda hard to say who is best on cwest if the vses are so close

but now almost all gg rouges quited. There is some good ones in humen side but the rouges on orc side are sad :P

i just bought a priest so for my next movie i will try to pk dual with my rouge :P[/b]
    I suppose you will play both characters yourself at the same time, that would be so pro. :P

Banned

I suppose you will play both characters yourself at the same time, that would be so pro. :P[/b]

then i will need 2x pedals?

perfect movie baba, 10/10....good luck with the next video..

salmin pm me your msn pls i need to talk to u
    and on topic: nice movie

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

wonderfullllll 10 / 10

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

wonderfullllll 10 / 10[/b]
    i totaly agree with you steve =) really nice movie salmin 10/10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910