Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

SininS | SynSatioN - Finally, The End (Part 1 & Part 2)

This is a discussion on SininS | SynSatioN - Finally, The End (Part 1 & Part 2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny I've vs'd everyone on JackTR though, I'm sure Burak remembers too. Florian... Yeah, I remember vs'ing ...
Page: 7

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I've vs'd everyone on JackTR though, I'm sure Burak remembers too. Florian... Yeah, I remember vs'ing that sharer too. Like I said though, these movies are kinda gay because I never had the chance to record some GOOD pk footage, so I had to work around the crap I had just cause there was no other way
    I just vsed you when i had Blanqooo when you remember but never vsed you with JackTR, but its ok, just a game =)

Damn shel, miss ya buddy, where you at these days..?

The best comment I've ever gotten, this is exactly my goal when I make my videos, thank you very much barakdaniel. Heh, we have the same name! ;p
    Your entertainment is my pleasure.
    lol if u dont know its me ChickenFighter :P i hope u remember we talked lil in the game ^^

what are your uniuqies?

wow.. nice video

but damn u killed me while i was watching u in vs -.-

i was Cramp at 5:40

anyway GG

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I just finished Part 2, I had a problem that fucked me for 3 hours straight and in the end I just decided to fix it in a shitty way, but it should still be an ok movie. I'm uploading them now to MU and YT so I'll post them in the first post of this thread in about an hour or so. Hope you like it<3

haha hey Cramp it's nothing personal baba, I just had to make "wild" recordings on Syn as it's point was to avenge SininS' pre-existence..

@burak - if there's anyone on this forum who knows that KO is just a game, it's me, lol. we vs'd before, you can ask killing if he remembers.

@2010 - Uniques on SininS were dual LB+3, dual eme+3, Iron set +0 (not +3 in this movie cause we sold it), shells/chitins9, cs+0 and dual exc shards+9 I think, I forgot the dags. Items on SynSatioN were dual LB+3, dual eme+3, Iron set+0, exc mythril set+7, cs+0 and dual dv+9. We also had shells+9 in the beginning when the char was named after IBOOOOOOOOOO, lol. Then we went for Krowaz's, needed helmet to finish to set but instead, I got scammed off the account.

...And that's why there's a surprise in part 2 (which some of you already know<3) hehe

Enjoy babas
    edit: to my subscribers, don't watch the movie until it's available in HD! just wait 10-15 min or so after it's up..
    edit2: MU is up and ready for download, YT is processing HD format, will be ready in a few minutes and will be posted when it is.
    Last edited by Danny; 07-20-2010 at 05:31 PM.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

@burak - if there's anyone on this forum who knows that KO is just a game, it's me, lol. we vs'd before, you can ask killing if he remembers.
    i was on blanqooo when i vsed with you it was +8/+0 against +8+9/+2 and you killed me, i just vsed against andy on sinins and that was all. I never vsed against you salmin or daniel with jacktr
    maybe florian did but i didnt, i dont need to lie, and you can see on video from the minor that it was florian, noob skills =)

Youtube version is in HD now, so I'm finally done making these movies.. thank god lol. Please post your comments here on the same topic, show your friends so they know it's out today<3 I'll really appreciate seeing more feedback, don't wanna feel like I made this vid for nobody:x thanks to everyone who supported me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have made any videos at all

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Pretty nice the 2nd part and wow thats crazy shit olddddddddddddd . Nomarcy with shells8 and shark orc king xD? i think its 1 year ago or so . anyway BB sinins !! and Selam Alayucom My Chukaro BABA<3!

nice vids mate, still carving up i see.

P.S should send me the vent info to the vent you use (assuming you still do), i actually have a mic again. :P

BuyingPlatPremium

nice video !!

2nd part also pwns ooshies!

I like all of them ^^.
    Good work.

I love how you owned Razor xD
    Last edited by Soppe; 07-21-2010 at 06:20 AM.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, Danny's from New York (New York)
    I got a semi-automatic that spits next time if you talk (you talk)
    I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, Danny's from New York (New York)
    I got a semi-automatic that spits next time if you talk (you talk)
    Last edited by Danny; 07-21-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Yeh, KO gets a hold on you like no other :P Miss playing with ya beck, pm'd you vent info. lmao killing<3

High

nice vid, 8/10

very niceee

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast