Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No items? No level? No NP?!?!?!? We're to 50 np holders, we have full shell +7, Glave +3/75, Tot/Impact +1/70, ...
Page: 7

Cocaine

No items? No level? No NP?!?!?!? We're to 50 np holders, we have full shell +7, Glave +3/75, Tot/Impact +1/70, and were lvl 63. I just negated your whole post. Think again.

Now its your turn to be honest. Go ahead and post your stats/inventory.

PS. Judging by your broken English from before, I'll go ahead and assume you wont be able to understand this. So pleas e have someone translate it for you so we can have confirmation on your gear/stats.

zZSexyReplayZz

ajajaja my english is suck but more is schrroti glave+3 ? jajaja lvl 63.... omg no1 is 63 just 64 :P all in my clan say schrrti = n00b only debuffandheal say him is good, he will kick ur ass soo fast sexyreplay, but when i kill him 2 times easily in vs now him say me nothing just i left this topic :P if i answer i make other problem :P better i left and hmm so schrroti you writhe many words :P hm better you won oke ñ_^ and i lost, im duper,sacmmer, babashoper,hmm koxper, bug abuse hmm any more i forget :P ? k end history bb all gl :P

Cocaine

Your still avoiding showing us your gear and stats. Anyways, how can your clan possibly say that schrotti and I are noobs? They run from us if we ever get a chance to 1v1. Thank god for leg cutting or we would never even get a chance to kill any of you pussies. Slay3rs is a joke tbh. Every orc clan rapes them with ease. Your almost as bad as TheReapers.

Oh, when I said glave +3/75 I meant glave +3/75 REBIRTHED

zZSexyReplayZz

bb :rollseyes:

Cocaine

Hahahahahaha, I'll stoop down to using the words of Izimirit on this one. "Your a kid."

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Your still avoiding showing us your gear and stats. Anyways, how can your clan possibly say that schrotti and I are noobs? They run from us if we ever get a chance to 1v1. Thank god for leg cutting or we would never even get a chance to kill any of you pussies. Slay3rs is a joke tbh. Every orc clan rapes them with ease. Your almost as bad as TheReapers.

Oh, when I said glave +3/75 I meant glave +3/75 REBIRTHED
    ''Your almost as bad as TheReapers"" rofl who r u? and when do u see us in cz? we never pk maybe sometimes we go to war or exp in cz but we havent even had pk parties. I can careless about Slayers i dont like them i think there fcken faggets but thats imo. And we are so bad, can i have a example when u fought us? unless its one of those times when theres 40+ orcs running the bowl...

Cocaine

I've been PKing many times while your clan was in CZ, and you always happened to get raped in party vs party and 1 vs 1.

Hmm well i rember we fcken pwnt those guys with the purple capes and light blue capes dunno if those guys where u? But maybe u have killed us in a raid or two, but i know for a fact u guys have been raped by us .. and 1v1? i dont think ive 1v1ed any warrior in cz.. but then agian i havent exped in cz for 1-2weeks, so u might b talking of a other clannie of mine.

Cocaine

Oh ReKon, dont take this personally. I'm not talking about you, I'm giving you my opinion on your clan and how they PK. They run from 1v1s all the time, which pisses off most people I know. Every party has their good and bad moments, maybe I have never faced a complete Reapers party, but from my experience theyre not that good.

aight , i thought u were saying that me and my clan sucks , but i see that u arnt, so its cool and if u maybe killed my clannies in cz. some are lower lvls getting helped to 60 and some r sub clan.. so i understand now. maybe i will cya in cz and we can have a 1v1 =).

Cocaine

I certainly hope so.

T0wn3R

lol... his dmg is ok for only ONE cleaver +9. Because the diference betwen cleaver +8 and +9 is very big,

And about the low dmg you did to sexyreplay.... Sexy, say them what belt you was using and stop this ridiculous conversation. He havent uber duped items... the cleaver +9 and the belt (that other clannie lend him) did the diference.

hehe nice movie bro.

Cocaine

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    lol... his dmg is ok for only ONE cleaver +9. Because the diference betwen cleaver +8 and +9 is very big,

And about the low dmg you did to sexyreplay.... Sexy, say them what belt you was using and stop this ridiculous conversation. He havent uber duped items... the cleaver +9 and the belt (that other clannie lend him) did the diference.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Originally posted by T0wn3R

So he needs to borrow items for a duel ? whats the point then ...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast