Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some Edana Pawnage

This is a discussion on Some Edana Pawnage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i have ^^,thx btw:P[/b] ur my idol bro learned minor from watching ur movies...
Page: 3

yeah i have ^^,thx btw:P[/b]
    ur my idol bro
    learned minor from watching ur movies

sexyrexy

you could tell lifts combo was much faster than the other guy

fukin shiny pauldron =d

nice video too

Yeh really nice movie ^^ gg items

temmu

r3fr3sh has:
    +2 rom
    +0 rof
    +1 we
    +1 pe
    in
    gb
    ii+9 ( borrowed from some1, his own is +8 exeptional )
    chitin set +9/19 str
    chitin set +8/15hp

liftmyskirt has better uniques for sure, but hes short in armors / lvl.. :S

Tinkz

liftmyskirt has better uniques for sure, but hes short in armors / lvl.. :S[/b]
    Not really hey, II+9 & Full Set Chittin +9's make a massive difference regardless of Jewlz not to mention the extra 5 levels...
    Thats why i made this video, Just wanted everyone to see just how good my personal priest & RLF is with combo etc...

TouchMyBlade

r3fr3sh has:
    +2 rom
    +0 rof
    +1 we
    +1 pe
    in
    gb
    ii+9 ( borrowed from some1, his own is +8 exeptional )
    chitin set +9/19 str
    chitin set +8/15hp

liftmyskirt has better uniques for sure, but hes short in armors / lvl.. :S[/b]
    HI All, thank you for comments.

Yes my jewls a bit better just need 5 lvl's a better weap and rest of armour and i be set

R3fresh was only just learning to play priest so he will have better combo after practice. I challenged him expecting to loose but like to play against hard ppl only way to learn and get better.

We will no doubt vs again and practice in between. Should be closer fight next time.

Cheers

Tinkz

+1
    Lets vs afta work bro... I'll make movie of that (I'll still get pawned but closer now :P )

temmu

HI All, thank you for comments.

Yes my jewls a bit better just need 5 lvl's a better weap and rest of armour and i be set

R3fresh was only just learning to play priest so he will have better combo after practice. I challenged him expecting to loose but like to play against hard ppl only way to learn and get better.

We will no doubt vs again and practice in between. Should be closer fight next time.

Cheers[/b]
    did you ever 1v1 s1ngle?

that would be better match i think.

TouchMyBlade

did you ever 1v1 s1ngle?

that would be better match i think.[/b]

Yes many many times

He my kanka hate to see him go.

And yes much closer match. We pretty even our stats are quite similar i have bit more mana and it made the difference most of the time. Think im in front with the wins but he very good player.

<3 S1ngle

hehe..im more afraid to vs liftmyskrt than rory or any other bp&#39;s..bcoz im a believer of chitin build.. , he beaten me always, i will not deny that, wish i have that stuffs like refresh..damn +9 ii..
    liftmyskirt is the scary version of me... , he is s1ngLe w/ gg items..he got all thats all i can say, fast internet connection, high fps pc, and bad ass skillz and char..with his char im not afraid to vs any lvl 80,but im not sure on dual minor sins though..
    i will watch ur movie when i get home..cheers..

@jay, gay where is ur +9armor, let me taste a +9&#39;s pls..when i have +8 ppl have +9s already..hehe..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

he is s1ngLe w/ gg items..[/b]
    :lol:

james15

youtube or rapid pls ...

FantasizeMe

Im not surprised that he pwned r3fresh : D ..Lift is the Hardest & the strongest bp i fought....Im a bit scared of him :lol: ...why? items+skills...real pwnage.....he only lvl 75 but with lvl 80 stats :lol: .....he let me force to use mana pots, coz usually i only spam hp pots in vs with bp and the enemy is dead already without using 1 mana pot XD....

did you ever 1v1 s1ngle?

that would be better match i think.[/b]
    yea we did...no doubt he win lol..he have 500+ more mana than me + 195 elemental damage ( its insane ) and dont have IN ...luckily i still gain some wins but he gained more than i do ....haha

i <3 Lift

gogogo 80 kanka

nolex

i think it is nice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast