Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some old Ardream Footage (Really short footage - 2:50)

This is a discussion on Some old Ardream Footage (Really short footage - 2:50) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol you never did fraps our ardream pk during the first few weeks of Gira =[...
Page: 2

XX

Lol you never did fraps our ardream pk during the first few weeks of Gira =[

james15

ff not working to me....
    youtube or rapid plx

Duro

Gonna watchzor it. It better be sexy.

youtube pls[/b]
    same here youtube plx ^^

Royalassassin

GJ CAMMYYYYYY

XenaFtw

Nice =)

haha cammy, i see my priest .

ur mh combo did sux horribly :P.. but i think ur warrior + priest combo was alright ^^

oli

LOL:S sorry but 5/10
    Buffed priest vs unbuffed chars...

mm people bumpeded it ( fuck you matt

i know but the whole video was lag because that computer was crap (AMD Athlon 64 3200+) but i used some money to buy a new gaming computer for a grand and it runs all games at max fine (except knight online - it freezes ALL the fucking time, i can run 255 bots on BF2 on max settings without problem though but yet ko sticks and freezes when im running/loading when i ran into get some items for a friend)

But really i didnt have many good fraps, and the warrior did own people for its really bad FP +7/8 and plate +7 but just laggy when you wanna go fraps.

But Owenie that scamming thing, i received the £51 back today, and because of what that guys done, i wont give him a penny for it. he can come to my house, i really dont care because of how i grew up, he didnt even tell me on msn or ask any questions whats happening - if it whent so wrong i may had just refunded him and cried But he took it straight to the forums to mess my reputation.

But this video is old and not many people like it and i dont really care, i just offered a look at some diffrent classes that ive played (except rogue being so laggy upon minor healing) and maby they should be happy that its prolly the only video thats got more than 1 class playing in ardream because there is no other fraps on ko4life offering that for people to see what every other class is like :P and i dont actually play ko now, i havent exp'd a char scince like december, if id ever be on id be fucking around spamming tamachans letterbox or spamming him on PM's or otherwise filling his ko4life mail box with the same message

~Cammy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12