Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some Old Fraps

This is a discussion on Some Old Fraps within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol it elker or what ever his name he thinks he is like the best/pro when most of his videos ...
Page: 3

lol it elker or what ever his name he thinks he is like the best/pro when most of his videos suck him self urbester pwn's any of his videos any day and time srry bro your stuff is lame and no one cares about edits in a movie just as long as the action is good, but elker plz make a good movie 1 time so i can atleast watch more than 1min of it b4 i turn it off for being boring and lame[/b]
    Some one needs a chill pill. We all have different ways of enjoying a pk movie. Me i dont care much about effects as i do for the pk itself.

For me good pk = good movie. But i dont mind if someone wants to give it a little extra with good and well timed effects. And elkars have always been fun and enjoyable. Only on i didnt really like a lot was the last one.

On topic: cant wait for the whole thing, looks like its going to be a lot of fun to watch.

This is not CS:S. Almost everyone does not care about how good the editing is, only if the pk is good.[/b]
    i was always rating movies with 3 or 4 aspects but few weeks ago i've added few more. it's only my opinoin and i do it because i hope that it will help to author for further movies.

and i'd like to say that enjoyable movie is about 6/10+ of overall rating and starting be unwatchable about 3/10 and less, so 5/10 is kind of movie that i can watch one or two times and not be bored at all...

lol it elker or what ever his name he thinks he is like the best/pro when most of his videos suck him self urbester pwn's any of his videos any day and time srry bro your stuff is lame and no one cares about edits in a movie just as long as the action is good, but elker plz make a good movie 1 time so i can atleast watch more than 1min of it b4 i turn it off for being boring and lame[/b]
    well, i have NEVER said that im best because im not. im not even pro. its still mysterious to me why ppl like my movies. well, most of them. and its shame you dont like it. i promise i will try harder next time. .. if i will get some footage at least..

AWESOME m8 !! <3 ya

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

didnt expected less from the best archer on whole server =)

St0neColdKill3r

Wrote it on our forum but love watching your ass play archer.

Whole reason i decided to test that out on Terror. Too bad we don&#39;t get to tower together enough though.

Anyways hit me up on msn when you want to get some more clips.

K Looked at a ko video for the first time in like 2 years since it said &#39;old&#39;... What is all that flashy shit.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

thx to all, im glad u liked it <3
    like i said i try to make a fll one atm so....

and elkar its too much work for me with edit and so on, i just throwed the clips 2gether and put a sound on it.
    I got vegas, maybe ill use it next time, this time i used Windows Video Ishh FTW! :P

Und danke an die Deutschen

you = beast oke?

and elkar its too much work for me with edit and so on, i just throwed the clips 2gether and put a sound on it.
    I got vegas, maybe ill use it next time, this time i used Windows Video Ishh FTW! :P[/b]
    I&#39;m aware of that ppl usualy are happy for thate they can put togeather few clips add music and make video from it. Cant blame anyone.

loved it thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123