Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some people are just retarded.

This is a discussion on Some people are just retarded. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol +1[/b] lol at ur sig :'(...
Page: 2

Banned

lol +1[/b]
    lol at ur sig :'(

HotAsIce

I find it odd how people are +1'ing someone who is encouraging scamming. Guess its good to know where people stand. Next time I see a trustability post or selling post, I'll be sure to let everyone know how you feel

I find it odd how people are +1'ing someone who is encouraging scamming. Guess its good to know where people stand. Next time I see a trustability post or selling post, I'll be sure to let everyone know how you feel [/b]
    theres one in my sig, go do ur thing and tell the people I've traded for over 400$ with how I think about scammers, I'm sure u'll reach somth...
    It's lame to scam, but that's another thing, doesn't have anything to do with being retarded / stupid.
    Basically, don't post shit unless u can stand both types of comments, positive and negative.
    It's lame and unloyal that he did it, but he's prolly not stupid... It's hard to trust ppl nowadays imo, u can easily get scammed by ur supposively best friend...

HotAsIce

Sorry for disliking people who think scamming is good... I guess?

I didn't say he was retarded for scamming, I said he was retarded to ask for my help ont he MSN account he scammed my friends char with. I think scamming someone, then asking for help on the MSN you gave the person you scammed is a little retarded...

And don't worry, I posted on your trustability report before you even replied here

Sorry for disliking people who think scamming is good... I guess?

I didn't say he was retarded for scamming, I said he was retarded to ask for my help ont he MSN account he scammed my friends char with. I think scamming someone, then asking for help on the MSN you gave the person you scammed is a little retarded...

And don't worry, I posted on your trustability report before you even replied here [/b]
    Learn to read you fucktard, I never said scamming is good.
    It's not retarded as alot of people are stupid enough to even give in at that point, he's just trying to take advantage of it, it's lame but not stupid.
    But meh, fuck you, it's good you got scammed, you ARE a retard. :-)

Anyway let's leave it at this, don't want a 5 page flame war, go on with feeling sorry for him or whatever the point of this topic was anyway...

HotAsIce

... you fucktard... fuck you, it's good you got scammed, you ARE a retard. :-)... don't want a 5 page flame war[/b]
    Take a look at selected text from your last post. Put it together piece by piece, and see if you can figure out by yourself why you just look like an idiot... You are a big boy aren't you? I'm sure you can figure it out.

Now get off my nuts before I decide to make an effort to make you look like a jackass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12