Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Some Pics from TwKO :S

This is a discussion on Some Pics from TwKO :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trii that rogue shell is armor of rebirth, where u need 3x +7 shells to make one ...
Page: 2

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Trii
    that rogue shell is armor of rebirth, where u need 3x +7 shells to make one rebirth part +1
    those are regular shells,he was saying about the bow

that dagger is unfuckingbelieveable...... people complain about minorhealing combo now... immagine with that dagger ^^

speechless.......

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

dam dat shit is crazy

Where can you download twko ?

DarkNeZz

Default ...

lol this is bullshit - ultra big disbalance
    Im from JPKO - the patches are in the middle between US and TW and for now GM's are trying to keep the items "normal" but cuz the creators of the game don't have stuff to add they thing up items like on the SS above.....
    Now we have some new dagger that has 21% dodge rate on +8 (using 2 of those with elf belt vs rogue -- )

Trii

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    Im from JPKO - the patches are in the middle between US and TW and for now GM's are trying to keep the items "normal" but cuz the creators of the game don't have stuff to add they thing up items like on the SS above.....
    Now we have some new dagger that has 21% dodge rate on +8 (using 2 of those with elf belt vs rogue -- * )
    post some screenshots :P

DarkNeZz

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DarkNeZz
    Now we have some new dagger that has 21% dodge rate on +8 (using 2 of those with elf belt vs rogue -- * )
    post some screenshots :P[/b]
    KK but im not using engl patch ... till 1 week ago i could see JP Fonts so u maybe cant read nothing - Ill make a topic for it
    Now we have a new Quest called Bifrost
    A new land for items, war and exp
    1st i can say our game interface is cooler then here.
    So the quest is simple - In the upgradet version of CZ there is a flag in the middle- at lets say 6 o clock my time (gtm+2) there is a war for it - witch nation wins gets in for 1 hour - after that hour the other rase can invade - if u are killed by enemy nation = -1% exp lol
    There mobs give alot exp like 25k+ on full pt some mobs give 100k but have HP of a boss ....
    They drop some stones that give the new items
    Here is a link to TW site to see some of the new items we have - all writen in kanji
    http://www.knight-online.com.tw/event/050413/index.htm

AS for screenshots here is how game looks:
    (the server is nice (cypher) but no engl support - its hard when u are solo - here turks are bad, rules in server are simple i mean between players like "when u have found a boss and u are guarding it (in eslant) no one will attack it cuz its yours . People are not many - i know most of the top players, Here all can have good items cuz are cheaper and not so many people online too... for now balance is kept.)

CatBreath

^hmm i dont know what you mean by turks are bad, from my experience a very low percent of the players are turk and the ones who are play fair and are respectable, but maybe its much different on different servers, also ive noticed you dont rly need much understanding of japanese (the tp gates are a bitch) since theres kind of a universal internet slang here lol

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by CatBreath
    ^hmm i dont know what you mean by turks are bad, from my experience a very low percent of the players are turk and the ones who are play fair and are respectable, but maybe its much different on different servers, also ive noticed you dont rly need much understanding of japanese (the tp gates are a bitch) since theres kind of a universal internet slang here lol
    There is like 100+ people that are wanting pt all day, Doing KS, swearing and begging lol. A few are nice but really FEW. - thats why i hate breth DTS spot
    As for understanding - i used en patch before long time and - u get used to "witch is what and where"

CatBreath

Originally posted by DarkNeZz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkNeZz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CatBreath
    There is like 100+ people that are wanting pt all day, Doing KS, swearing and begging lol. A few are nice but really FEW. - thats why i hate breth DTS spot
    As for understanding - i used en patch before long time and - u get used to "witch is what and where"[/b]
    maybe its because i play human, theres like 2 turkish clans and i pt with 1 of them sometimes since they know english pretty good

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by CatBreath+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatBreath)</div>
    Originally posted by DarkNeZz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CatBreath

As for understanding - i used en patch before long time and - u get used to "witch is what and where"
    maybe its because i play human, theres like 2 turkish clans and i pt with 1 of them sometimes since they know english pretty good[/b]
    Hmm hope more ppl like that come ...

Blaze

The JPKO interface is much better than the one on USKO.

DarkNeZz

Can show u our Girl Karus Mage skin

infected

looks very impressing, the exp system is the same or its easier? [gotta know before im asking for a download link <_< ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast